Films Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert Patrick considering reprising his T-1000 role(or the connected character) in the next Terminator movie

I thought Zack and Miri was pretty funny. It wasn't GREAT, but it definitely had some moments. Craig Robinson is once again hilarious

Edited by knightni

No interest in seeing Zack and Miri. Seems so predictable and I'm trying to cut out about 40% of my Rogen intake.

It's not too predictable but the final act was completely rushed and botched by Kevin Smith. He also went with the super cheap "stay after the credits for more scenes" crap.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 2, 2009 -> 07:28 AM)
It's one of the few times I could stand both of them together in a movie, let alone ONE individually.

Zack & Miri was much better than what I expected, to tell the truth.

Craig Robinson? Isn't that MIchelle Obama's brother and OSU head BB coach??

He is Darryl from the Office, one of the Hitmen in Pineapple Express, the disgruntled ex postal worker/coffee server in Zack and Miri, the bouncer in Knocked up.....need I go on?

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Apr 2, 2009 -> 07:36 AM)
He is Darryl from the Office, one of the Hitmen in Pineapple Express, the disgruntled ex postal worker/coffee server in Zack and Miri, the bouncer in Knocked up.....need I go on?

A hilarious cameo in Eastbound and Down as well.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Mar 25, 2009 -> 02:38 PM)
Saw 5 was pretty good. Not sure I understand the hate from series fans. I might and even go as far and put it 2nd best ( behind the original).

Know1ng...I haven't decided if it's the worst movie I have ever seen, or just really, really weird.

I was exhausted when I saw it, but I lean to it being one of the worse movies I've ever seen.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 2, 2009 -> 05:32 PM)
I was exhausted when I saw it, but I lean to it being one of the worse movies I've ever seen.

Ebert gave it 4 stars and said it was one of the best sci-fi movies ever. I was surprised by that. I thought it was a bit of a clusterf***.

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Apr 2, 2009 -> 01:27 PM)
I was really worried that its going to suck.

I could have written a better story, and that's just skimming actual story material from the marvel universe. f*** Hollywood for butchering such movies...seriously. If I could come up with a better plot you know something is wrong.

QUOTE (onedude @ Apr 2, 2009 -> 02:01 PM)
I could have written a better story, and that's just skimming actual story material from the marvel universe. f*** Hollywood for butchering such movies...seriously. If I could come up with a better plot you know something is wrong.

Agreed, successful comics are usually successful because the character AND the story are great. Fox just likes to exploit the name value of these characters and get butts in the seats, they could care less if the seat occupiers actually enjoy the movie

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Apr 2, 2009 -> 02:07 PM)
Agreed, successful comics are usually successful because the character AND the story are great. Fox just likes to exploit the name value of these characters and get butts in the seats, they could care less if the seat occupiers actually enjoy the movie

IMDB Wolverine This thread basically sums up why the movie is horrible. Yes it contains a lot of spoilers.....but i say if you haven't seen the leaked copy who cares if it's spoiled, it's seriously that butchered.