Films Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (shipps @ Nov 23, 2008 -> 11:48 AM)
Kung Fu Hustle is one of my favorite movies let alone one of my favorite Kung fu movies. God I love everything about it.

You know what else is an awesome movie.. Kung Pow

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Nov 23, 2008 -> 08:23 PM)
Man, why did The Road get delayed? I really wanted to see it. Also, 13 years later, there is finally a preview of Avatar coming soon.

I recall there were issues in wrapping up post production in time for a fall release.

I've read a lot about Avatar and I can't' say it interests me. Atleast yet. I trust Cameron based on his history alone to sway my opinion.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Nov 24, 2008 -> 09:17 AM)
Went to see "Twilight" with my daughter yesterday. Painful. Luckily I was able to access my fantasy football scored on my blackberry.

Ha, my brother in law took my 13 year old niece to see it and she was just bubbling over with praise, "it was the best movie ever", "there was a standing ovation before and after the movie"

LOL, my BIL didnt seem as impressed as she did.

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Nov 24, 2008 -> 09:22 AM)
Ha, my brother in law took my 13 year old niece to see it and she was just bubbling over with praise, "it was the best movie ever", "there was a standing ovation before and after the movie"

LOL, my BIL didnt seem as impressed as she did.

I need to go see an ophthalmologist today after rolling my eyes for 48 cumulative minutes during the movie.

It just seemed like a made for tv movie geared towards 13-17 year old girls. Was a bit difficult for me to connect.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Nov 24, 2008 -> 09:31 AM)
I need to go see an ophthalmologist today after rolling my eyes for 48 cumulative minutes during the movie.

It just seemed like a made for tv movie geared towards 13-17 year old girls. Was a bit difficult for me to connect.

Did they really give a standing O?

I had never heard of it until the stupid movie came out.

My friend was at the movies with another friend last night and they didn't know what to see. They had heard a lot about Twilight so bought tickets to that. Fifteen minutes in they realized, "Oh my god, we are at a chick flick together", and ran out.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Nov 24, 2008 -> 08:31 PM)
I had never heard of it until the stupid movie came out.

My friend was at the movies with another friend last night and they didn't know what to see. They had heard a lot about Twilight so bought tickets to that. Fifteen minutes in they realized, "Oh my god, we are at a chick flick together", and ran out.

that's the deal that happened to my brother and his friends.....except they stayed through it :lolhitting

i would have left and went and watched Quantum, or Role Models or something....even if i already watched them.