Catch-All Anything Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(knightni @ Oct 26, 2007 -> 05:58 PM)
Then, you need to find new pastrami.

From Wikipedia:

The raw meat is salted (through immersion in a thick brine), then partly dried and seasoned with various herbs and spices (such as garlic, black pepper, marjoram, basil, allspice, cloves), and smoked. In the United Kingdom and the United States, beef is used and the meat is steamed after smoking, before serving.

Clearly, you need to heed the advice of knightini, and find better pastrami.

The raw meat is salted (through immersion in a thick brine), then partly dried and seasoned with various herbs and spices (such as garlic, black pepper, marjoram, basil, allspice, cloves), and smoked

How the hell do you keep it lit? Would a pipe be easier than rolling?

QUOTE(Brian @ Oct 30, 2007 -> 09:11 PM)
Do these kids on Madden Nation know how stupid they look when they yell at each other when playing the game?

I think the idea of a reality show following around kids playing a football video game is stupid enough, let alone the players yelling at each other

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Oct 31, 2007 -> 07:58 AM)
I think the idea of a reality show following around kids playing a football video game is stupid enough, let alone the players yelling at each other

Wait a second... there is a reality show, which chronicles people playing a video game?

Wow. That has to take an award for the stupidest TV show idea of all time. Bravo.

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Oct 31, 2007 -> 10:46 AM)
Wait a second... there is a reality show, which chronicles people playing a video game?

Wow. That has to take an award for the stupidest TV show idea of all time. Bravo.

this has been going on for a while...MTV had a show called "Real life" I think. It chronicled a few "top" players and their quest to compete at different competition.