Catch-All Anything Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

105.9 in Chicago now only plays lite music , it sux.Where is all the talk radio shows going to go now?There was some pretty entertaining personalities on that station like Opie and Anthony, and Steve Dahl.

Edited by shipps

QUOTE(shipps @ Dec 2, 2007 -> 09:51 AM)
105.9 in Chicago now only plays lite music , it sux.Where is all the talk radio shows going to go now?There was some pretty entertaining personalities on that station like Opie and Anthony, and Steve Dahl.

There's not much interesting talk in Chicago radio anymore.

There's not much good music on Chicago radio anymore.

There's not much reason to air Chicago radio anymore.

Thank God for podcasts.

FYI, Dahl does mornings on Jack FM now (103.5 FM). O&A are nowhere, nor are any of the other CKG people to my knowledge.

After a weekend at the beach surfing, my feet are absolutely burnt and red, and it really hurts to walk at the moment.

Have tried soaking them in cold water and putting some aloe vera cream on them, does anyone else know of some possible remedies?

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Dec 1, 2007 -> 05:04 PM)
Taco John's > you

I am in East Tennessee this weekend for work, and had Taco Johns for the first time on Friday night.

They dont have the variety that Taco Bell has but my god their Soft Chicken Tacos are f***ing awesome. In fact, later tonight. I am going to get 5 more. I picked up some Corona later, and I can drink the boredom away. I wish we had these in Chicago. I just looked it up, nearest one is Bourbonis or Rockford. God damn it.

No Sonic, No Chick-a-fila, and now no Taco Johns. Cant we import this already.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Dec 2, 2007 -> 08:17 PM)
We don't want you. ;)

Good stuff, can you hit a 3?

I can hit a 3 better than any of those guys last night! That was ridiculous! You play for SIU, a D-I powerhouse, hit a f***ing shot from 3pts!

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Dec 2, 2007 -> 08:17 PM)
We don't want you. ;)

Good stuff, can you hit a 3?

I'm the one that helped SIU recruit you, sir! :lol:

Just so you know, I can drain from 3 better than any of you.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Dec 3, 2007 -> 03:07 AM)
Random thought.

It would be pretty cool to own one home in each of the 50 states. Nothing luxurious, just simple, modest homes where you could stop off and lay your head.

I've decided to own one home on each of the seven continents.

It's more affordable (7 being approximately 43 less than 50), although airfare will eat up some of the savings.

So far, I've got one continent covered, so only six more to go!

QUOTE(The Critic @ Dec 3, 2007 -> 04:29 AM)
I've decided to own one home on each of the seven continents.

It's more affordable (7 being approximately 43 less than 50), although airfare will eat up some of the savings.

So far, I've got one continent covered, so only six more to go!

...and with the way the dollar turns over in some parts of the world, that's not so far fetched.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Dec 2, 2007 -> 04:54 PM)
After a weekend at the beach surfing, my feet are absolutely burnt and red, and it really hurts to walk at the moment.

Have tried soaking them in cold water and putting some aloe vera cream on them, does anyone else know of some possible remedies?

If you can find some lidocaine gel, that works wonders.

Ya, they have it now so that if you apply by the early admission deadline which was like November something, you get automatically notified on December 14th.

What's crazier you being a senior or the toddler of the board (me) going to college? :o

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Dec 3, 2007 -> 10:08 PM)
Ya, they have it now so that if you apply by the early admission deadline which was like November something, you get automatically notified on December 14th.

What's crazier you being a senior or the toddler of the board (me) going to college? :o

Where has all the time gone? :crying