Catch-All Anything Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to my first "for real" club yesterday (this girl I know turned 21) and I must say I had a hellova time. Got drunk (of course I'm like the definition of the word, been doing it since I was like 13 and one of the best on soxtalk :P) talked to lots of females (plenty of single potential :D) dance with a few women, and hooked up with this chick that goes to UIC. (.... giggady) Only downer was my friend I invited was a party pooper, a buzz kill, and a cock block all in one that night (he didn't do anything and basically cut my night short too early). But all in all... good night. I love being 21. Love it. Can't wait till I go to several other clubs in the hopefully soon future. :)

Being your own boss is amazing. I'm the only one at my client site this week so while I'll be working a lot of hours I also have full flexibility in the sense I can work those hours in whatever fashion I want (if i want a 2 hr lunch or to come in super early and in return leave early I can).

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Dec 10, 2007 -> 03:00 PM)
Being your own boss is amazing. I'm the only one at my client site this week so while I'll be working a lot of hours I also have full flexibility in the sense I can work those hours in whatever fashion I want (if i want a 2 hr lunch or to come in super early and in return leave early I can).

And truly being your own boss, as in owning your own company, you can come in super early leave super later and pay yourself waaaaay under minimum wage, at least in the beginning :lol:

I know a few around here will recognize that. There is something to be said for someone else worrying about making payroll, etc.

It's sad when you're at a baseball game and

realize that you'll never have the money,

status or talent that the guys on the field

take for granted. And it gets even worse

when the grounds crew gives way to the players.

(Anthony Myers)

http://www.sedatedape.com

-=++=-

I don't know how it would work exactly,

but to be on the safe side, if I ever get

sent to prison I would definitely select

the "Maximum Cavity Protection" toothpaste.

(Kevin Kee)

QUOTE(Texsox @ Dec 10, 2007 -> 03:18 PM)
And truly being your own boss, as in owning your own company, you can come in super early leave super later and pay yourself waaaaay under minimum wage, at least in the beginning :lol:

I know a few around here will recognize that. There is something to be said for someone else worrying about making payroll, etc.

yes.

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Dec 9, 2007 -> 04:49 PM)
Ugh, I'm crazy hungover today, and I can't make myself get out of this chair and do some homework. This sucks.

so I definitely wasn't just hungover. I had the chills for about 3 hours to go with my seriously hurting stomach, I had pains all over, and I eventually vomited. Then I drank some water, and about an hour and a half later, vomited again. Took my temp and I was up to 100.3, and drank some water to try and cool down. Bad idea, cuz that came up before I went to bed. Slept for 7 hours last night, went to class, and slept for 4 more hours this afternoon, and I feel a ton better.

End of story though, being sick sucks so f'ing much.

QUOTE(Brian @ Dec 10, 2007 -> 11:21 PM)
Anyone know any secrets behind Criss Angel's stuff? He is amazing.

I'll be impressed by him, or Blain or any of those guys, when I see them someplace where they are NOT on camera. You just don't know how much is staged (with all plants) and how much is trick photography.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Dec 11, 2007 -> 08:06 AM)
I'll be impressed by him, or Blain or any of those guys, when I see them someplace where they are NOT on camera. You just don't know how much is staged (with all plants) and how much is trick photography.

The 'witnesses' in the videos seem to be getting worse and worse. "Oh my God, I don't know what just happened, I'm in another world!" :lolhitting

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Dec 11, 2007 -> 02:06 PM)

Go see a magic show then. Someone like a David Copperfield is just as impressive as them, and he's on stage.

QUOTE(Sonik22 @ Dec 11, 2007 -> 04:37 PM)
Um, what should you do when you have a hot head friend who is threatening to "end your life"? He's threatened me with this s*** many times, but this is the most serious he's been.

does he have a hot sister? cos I would get with her ASAP...cos at least he would have killed you for something good.

It's that fun time of year when I have to get a Kris Kringle (or Secret Santa, I don't know what you call it up there) gift for someone in the office. I was reading an article this morning about this subject, and how things such as lingerie and sex toys aren't a good idea (well duh).

And no, I'm not making a donation in their name to the "Human Fund" (although the idea did come into my head at one point).

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Dec 11, 2007 -> 02:32 PM)
Go see a magic show then. Someone like a David Copperfield is just as impressive as them, and he's on stage.

I saw Penn and Teller about 10 years ago and it was great. As my roommate said after one of the tricks (that involved rolling giant dice down the aisles of the theater) "They could have walked a moose across the stage right now and nobody would be the wiser."