Catch-All Anything Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(The Critic @ Aug 19, 2007 -> 11:53 AM)
I can't get any of my yard work done because of this rain.

Somehow, this isn't making me happy.

I agree, oddly enough. This summer has been crazy. Normally you get a little break from having to mow the lawn. But this summmer it's been growing like mad out there.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Aug 19, 2007 -> 05:56 PM)
Sooo, let's say you don't have a web browser or email access on your cell phone. Does that mean I'd have to have them send it to my email on my computer, and then somehow connect my phone to my computer?

That's a good question...never looked into it.

Got in a 3-car accident today on my way to work. A car hit the guy behind me and he hit me in turn.

Felt OK at the time, but now I have a headache and I feel a little tired.

Still have about two hours to go before I can go home.

Good times. At least the car wasn't badly damaged.

QUOTE(BearSox @ Aug 20, 2007 -> 12:40 AM)
sue 'em for all their worth! emotional damage as well as "paralysis from the waist down"... don't forget to wear the the neck cast thing...

:D :P

I'd try for "paralysis from the neck up", but they could cite a pre-existing condition.

:lolhitting

QUOTE(Sonik22 @ Aug 20, 2007 -> 09:59 AM)
Where are you staying in C'dale?

I'm at aspen court, they just built 'em. It's off of grand, they're quite amazing. If you come down here, definitely look into them your sophomore year(freshman year you obviously have to stay in the dorms).

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Aug 20, 2007 -> 07:47 AM)
Dang, I'm sorry. I just sent you an email. Since you have a headache now, go easy on the headbanging that will follow with the email.

I'm actually feeling pretty okay today.

A fair amount of soreness in the shoulders and back, but otherwise no worse for wear.

Grabbed some ibuprofen and slept for about 7 hours. Just got up a little while ago.

I might take tomorrow off work if it doesn't subside, but I got lucky in the bigger picture.

I felt bad for the guy in the middle of the crash, he was shook up big-time. He couldn't even write down anyone's info, his hands were shaking so hard.

Almost got hit on the way home, too. Some douche changed lanes and forced the guy in the middle lane into my lane. I was like "What the f***, man??!!?!?"

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Aug 20, 2007 -> 10:01 AM)
I'm at aspen court, they just built 'em. It's off of grand, they're quite amazing. If you come down here, definitely look into them your sophomore year(freshman year you obviously have to stay in the dorms).

Holy s*** dude i just moved my brother in there last week! Those places are so amazing. My brothers apartment in f***ing bad ass! I'm gonna be coming down there for a Basketball game this year so i'll let ya know! I'll probably be moving in with my brother my sophomore year and staying there through college. I love it in Carbondale!

Two completely random questions:

-When a police officer pulls you over, what rights does a cop have as far as searching your car? Do they have to have some "reasonable suspicion" or are they alowed to just go through your car?

-Any good ideas on how to shrink a t-shirt? The shirt is 100% cotton, and I don't need to shrink it that much -- it's a medium and I'm sort of right in-between a men's small and a medium.