Catch-All Anything Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Aug 24, 2007 -> 11:41 AM)
Just 6 more hours...till I have 10 days off (Sat/Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon).......oh man I can't wait.

I have 8 more days til I have about a week off (pretty much). It is impossible for time to move fast enough for me right now.

QUOTE(knightni @ Aug 25, 2007 -> 01:47 PM)
An episode?

yeah, I was going crazy out of my mind.... never been high, but that's the closest I think I'll get. Nervous, itchy, shaky, and I swear I saw gnomes. It says it's only 69 mg of caffeine (jolt cola is 220)...but hell if that didn't feel like 1k mg.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Aug 25, 2007 -> 04:54 PM)
A little while ago, I ordered all 6 seasons of the Sopranos (minus the second half of 6, of course) in a box set. Well, it came today. I DID plan on going out tonight or something, but that's all changed now.

You'll probably feel like going out sometime during season 4, than come back for season 5 and 6.

I'm sitting in teh home office working on the computer and my 8-year old son has me shaking my head in disbelief. he's talking on the phone with his best friend from school, playing an online multiplayer Internet game with some other kids, AND playing a game on his DS handheld system as well, all at the same time. Talk about a sensory overload.

I dunno, maybe it's Ritalin time. :unsure:

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 27, 2007 -> 07:32 AM)
I'm sitting in teh home office working on the computer and my 8-year old son has me shaking my head in disbelief. he's talking on the phone with his best friend from school, playing an online multiplayer Internet game with some other kids, AND playing a game on his DS handheld system as well, all at the same time. Talk about a sensory overload.

I dunno, maybe it's Ritalin time. :unsure:

I call it multi - tasking. :D

OMFG....

Penn State has 50k students and ONE online course with 15 spots for a PREREQUISITE CLASS in Statistics.

Welcome to Penn State....line up over there while the nitanny lion finishes @ss raping the student in front of you.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Aug 27, 2007 -> 02:14 PM)
Just learned that one of the other grad students in my department died over the weekend.

That's tragic news for anybody aspecially somebody so young, Balta. My thoughts are with the family and friends.