Catch-All Anything Thread

Chisoxfn

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Oct 5, 2007 -> 09:21 PM)
the boyscouts are outside my branch selling popcorn...

has anyone considered the sexist implications of boy scouts selling popcorn (campfires/masculine) and girl scouts selling cookies (baking/feminine)?

just a thought :D

Nope. Just you. Dorkass. :P

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Oct 5, 2007 -> 04:21 PM)
the boyscouts are outside my branch selling popcorn...

has anyone considered the sexist implications of boy scouts selling popcorn (campfires/masculine) and girl scouts selling cookies (baking/feminine)?

just a thought :D

BTW, that is expensive, but great tasting, popcorn. My favorite is the chocolate covered caramel corn :headbang

And for those of you that don't know, PA lives in a tree. :chimp

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Oct 5, 2007 -> 05:27 PM)
Speaking of Boy Scouts, Tex, what's up with y'all deciding to poison everyone?

There are more than a few volunteers who are plenty pissed to learn BSA has been buying from China and not the USA. Of course they are the same ones that complained everything cost too much.

I just left a staff meeting when the local media came to interview my boss. Good way to end a meeting early :-)

QUOTE(Texsox @ Oct 5, 2007 -> 06:24 PM)
BTW, that is expensive, but great tasting, popcorn. My favorite is the chocolate covered caramel corn :headbang

"outside my branch" would imply that I was INside my branch...I'd be a squirrel or a bug, dorkass :D

...wait...is that better or worse?!?

QUOTE(Texsox @ Oct 5, 2007 -> 06:36 PM)
There are more than a few volunteers who are plenty pissed to learn BSA has been buying from China and not the USA. Of course they are the same ones that complained everything cost too much.

I just left a staff meeting when the local media came to interview my boss. Good way to end a meeting early :-)

for those of you that don't know...Texsox is a 12 level orge mage

Staffmeeting.png

QUOTE(Texsox @ Oct 5, 2007 -> 05:24 PM)

In the category of dating myself... I was in cub scouts the first year that they started selling popcorn as a fund raiser.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Oct 8, 2007 -> 11:38 AM)
So in honor of your dog having fleas, you put a dog taking a s*** in your avatar? How nice. The dog's s*** probably contributes to global warming more then the flea infestation does. :lol:

The avatar is completely random. Was doing a search for Danny Richar images on google and that photo came up.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Oct 8, 2007 -> 06:35 PM)
Do most people get this day off or something? Based on the 7 hr's I've already worked today (i was in at 7) I know I didn't have the day off.

yup...9-7 for me...

"banker's hours", my ass

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Oct 8, 2007 -> 11:42 AM)
The avatar is completely random. Was doing a search for Danny Richar images on google and that photo came up.

The great Jim Margulus uses that picture sometimes. Considering that you were searching for Richar, I'll bet the connection is there somehow, as I'm sure Margulus has had mentions, or pictures ,of Richar before and perhaps they came close to a picture of That Dog. I don't know for sure.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Oct 8, 2007 -> 06:01 PM)
The great Jim Margulus uses that picture sometimes. Considering that you were searching for Richar, I'll bet the connection is there somehow, as I'm sure Margulus has had mentions, or pictures ,of Richar before and perhaps they came close to a picture of That Dog. I don't know for sure.

Is he the Sox Machine guy? If so, then yes. It was from his site.