Catch-All Anything Thread

Chisoxfn

QUOTE(Sonik22 @ Oct 15, 2007 -> 06:35 PM)
Seriously, this girl is my best friend, and i just keep telling her how this is the dumbest decision she can make. It really killing me right now. She just won't hear it from me right now. It sucks when I've been right every time before and she just won't listen. She's like my sister and i can't stand to see this happen.

Don't belabor the point with her, though. You've said your piece, if you push the point you may alienate her.

All you can do now is keep your eyes and ears open about this guy, and be there for her if she needs you.

People are going to make their own mistakes, and as much as you want to protect her, sometimes people won't accept the halp, no matter how well-intentioned it is.

Of course, handing the guy a copy of your state's statutory rape laws wouldn't be a bad idea, either....

[/half-green] :D

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A woman at my job told her boss's wife that he is a horrible boss, who implements horrible policies and "is a major A-Hole." This is the first and only conversation those two women ever had.

She got canned.

Now it's pretty stupid to say that to any woman, but TO YOUR BOSS'S WIFE ????!!!!

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Oct 15, 2007 -> 07:12 PM)
Yup, can't get more truth than that.

As for Netflix:

You get ONE DISC at a time unless you do the two disc or three disc at a time option. They don't look at it as "how it is packaged", they look at it as the physical disc itself. The only time you might get more than one movie is if it is a "flipper" disc. But even in those situations you will find that at times the rental companies get special discs that are NOT flippers, and they actually will get single flick discs. This is how the Universal Bela set was.

If you want more than one flick at a time, you need to do one of the other options, but you pay more.

If they do not list Disc 2 for rental how would you order it?

QUOTE(Texsox @ Oct 18, 2007 -> 08:28 AM)
If they do not list Disc 2 for rental how would you order it?

When it's a TV show you get the option for the full series or whatever.

For a 2 disc set, if I'm not mistaken they both go into your queue. I've been screwed over by this in the past.

You also have to be careful because I've noticed Netflix defaulting to High Def DVD. I was confused as to why my wife kept getting HD, then I noticed it dafualting to that.

Hi there *******

I was looking for a method to improve my size. By size, I mean overall length and width of my penis

Kristy Colwell

just received that email... sounds serious.

Anyone that might be able to help, here's her email: KristyColwell@andesdelsur.com

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Oct 20, 2007 -> 03:52 PM)
just received that email... sounds serious.

Anyone that might be able to help, here's her email: KristyColwell@andesdelsur.com

I never receive those emails.

QUOTE(AssHatSoxFan @ Oct 22, 2007 -> 02:22 PM)
Not familiar with rubbing cell phone batteries for extra juice but maybe some "other" things

If they lose all their charge, it seems possible to get enough to power it on and perhaps pull a phone number or two off before it dies again.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Oct 22, 2007 -> 10:05 AM)
Anyone hear of rubbing a cell phone battery to get a little more juice for one last call? I assume it's the higher temp that does it.

Not sure about cell phone batteries, but I do know that if you tap the bottom of batteries (eg. AAA batteries) softly against one another when they are "dead," you'll get another few hours of use out of them. I used to do it with my headphones all the time.

QUOTE(Middle Buffalo @ Oct 22, 2007 -> 11:54 PM)
Not sure about cell phone batteries, but I do know that if you tap the bottom of batteries (eg. AAA batteries) softly against one another when they are "dead," you'll get another few hours of use out of them. I used to do it with my headphones all the time.

my mom used to put batteries in the fridge to extend their life...