Catch-All Anything Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Brian @ Nov 11, 2007 -> 09:32 PM)
I think I am becoming infatuated with Kim Kardashian. I don't know why, but I think she is sexy as hell. Why is she even a celeb?

Her deceased father Robert Kardashian was a very famous lawyer. Something about an OJ case or something like that. So she is famous by osmosis/genes.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Nov 12, 2007 -> 04:37 PM)

Usually at this point you can sort of guess the type of things that will be on black Friday sales some time in advance at those stores. You're guaranteed to see some DVD sets, DVD/HDDVD/Blu Ray players, some high-end TV's, and various accessories. Personally, if I was going to be in the market for any of those things in the fall, I'd at least wait for that day to see what I could pull off. Usually though, from my experience in watching things, by next June, for most of the electronics, the price you see on Black Friday will pretty much be the standard price. That rule hasn't held with the Ipod, but most things it will work for.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Nov 12, 2007 -> 10:59 PM)
There any way to play my I-Pod on my comp without I-Tunes? I use my s***ty desktop to upload songs on my Ipod, and don't want Itunes on my laptop if I don't have to.

I believe "no" is the answer. That was always the most common complaint about iPod.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Nov 12, 2007 -> 09:59 PM)
There any way to play my I-Pod on my comp without I-Tunes? I use my s***ty desktop to upload songs on my Ipod, and don't want Itunes on my laptop if I don't have to.

If you have seperate speakers, you can just plug in the jack into your headphone jack.

If you don't, then you're out of luck.

I would just buy a cheap set of speakers.

QUOTE(DrunkBomber @ Nov 13, 2007 -> 11:51 AM)
Does anyone know if there is anything on the market like a Mike Vick jersey for dogs? I just got a puppy and I think more than anything that has been needed in my life that my puppy needs a Vick jersey.

wow...I would argue that you could use an emergency addadictomy STAT.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Nov 13, 2007 -> 11:11 PM)
I believe "no" is the answer. That was always the most common complaint about iPod.

It's why I never got an I-Pod and probably never will, I don't want to deal with the I-Tunes stuff either.

That and the reliability issues as well.

At least they weren't assholes and left the pet behind

CANBERRA (Reuters) - One man was killed and another was then seriously injured when they tried to climb a tree at night to recapture a pet cockatoo in Australia.

The bird's 72-year-old owner fell as he tried to recover the pet in the country town of Bendigo in southern Victoria state. He was taken to hospital for treatment, police said.

The injured man's neighbor, 58, then took over the rescue, but he also fell and died instantly when he hit the ground.

"This was just an unfortunate accident," Bendigo Police Sergeant Peter Gilmore told Australian Broadcasting Corp radio.