Official Soxtalk.com: Rumor Mill!

MurcieOne

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Rumor thats going around like athlete's feet in a public pooooool....

Juan Pierre

For

Jeff Liefer

thanfully this rumor did not happen because it came into play in a rumor that did happen - but points given for reminding that Liefer was being shopped

stop the madness... i cant take anymore rumors......the only rumor i want to hear from now on is kw is getting fired... actually i dont want it to be a rumor just the truth........

this was only a wished for rumor not a real rumor so can't evaluate this one - but since I ove HSC for being such a hot sox babe, I give her 100 points to Gryfferndore.

Over the last 7 posts, I think I can conclude one thing....

cwsox wants to become a starter on his little scale thingy, so he decided to rate these things 1 at a time. Only the Vazquez and Ochoa rumors are still possibilities at all anymore...and one could almost count out the Vazquez deal as Montreal will want to keep him to stay competitive. I'd say signing either Ochoa or Palmeiro would be a good move.

This is unreliable...... but a friend of mine in Cleveland told me that he heard the sox were close to a minor league deal with.......

Jaret Wright

Any possibility this may yet happen, or is window of opportunity closed?

He signed with San Diego, if I remember correctly.

here's a nugget of rumor......

ESPN thinks the on FA we sign is....... Our very own Frank the Skank Thomas.....

Gonna be a long year....... unless we find a 20 game winner from within.....

This one happened, and give all credit to Murcielangelo, but when I buy him a couple of beers at a game, I will spill one on his lap for the "the Skank" comment (as well as his refusal to comment on his promise of what he would do to KW should KW ever sign Colon... :) )

Anyone fancy a deal trying to get Carlos Zambrano from the Cub?

Maybe..... A Lefty reliever.... and Hummel?

less said here the better.

Oh God...it's a damn good thing I didn't remember that one. I've had enough years like Garland's year this year....and I see no reason why Zambrano wouldn't have the same kind of year Garland had.