Vote Out Sammy

Sammy Sosa is in 4th by a mere 414 votes, we must keep him out. He trails Pujols, Scheffield, and Bonds (not in that order). My guess is that, unless the mlb intervenes for more fan support, Sosa will be on the All-Star team. So vote Pujols, Scheffield and Bonds!

Vote Early and vote often

I will vote him out........WHERE'S our army?

Our Army is only as strong as the link to the page. LOL.

Even Moronotti thinks the fans voting Corkin' ShamME Soso into the AllStar Game is ridiculous. How baseball "fans" can't know about a legit Triple Crown threat in Albert Pujols is beyond me. Good to see the votes finally swaying his way.

I watched part of the Cubs game on ESPN Monday night, and Rick Sutcliffe was really buttering up old Shammie, explaining how baseball fans all over the country are forgiving Sosa, ad nauseum. And it was nauseating. Cubs blew a 3-0 lead and lost 4-3, leaving two runners on in the ninth.

Current results:

Bonds, B. Giants 744,095

Sosa, S. Cubs 565,590

Sheffield, G. Braves 565,177

Pujols, A. Cardinals 486,197

The Japanese fans are stuffing the ballots. Why can't we?

We're hosting the All-Star game and the only guy we have in the top three in the balloting is Frank at DH. He's almost 500K behind Edgar.

I doubt Sosa will make it. The whole voting thing seems a little fishy to me. Like for instance Hideki Matsui rocketed from seventh to second to knock Torii Hunter and his .248 avg out of the starting lineup. Or how Delgado passed Giambi by like 250,000 votes before the media even started paying attention to him. My guess is regardless of what the fans do, Pujols will be starting and Sosa won't.

Especially this year, the fans should not vote. This game means something now...there's no room for fans bulls*** decisions. This is no longer the fans game, they shouldn't control home field for a world series in any shape of form. Never been a fan of fan voting, and this only gives more fuel to the fire to get rid of it.

I doubt Sosa will make it. The whole voting thing seems a little fishy to me. Like for instance Hideki Matsui rocketed from seventh to second to knock Torii Hunter and his .248 avg out of the starting lineup. Or how Delgado passed Giambi by like 250,000 votes before the media even started paying attention to him. My guess is regardless of what the fans do, Pujols will be starting and Sosa won't.

OH BABY

quoting myself cause i get credit for the call. :headbang