Toronto Blue Jays

briguy27

QUOTE(briguy27 @ Jul 21, 2007 -> 12:58 AM)
I liked the space needle. Are you saying it's not that awesome b/c you didn't like the glass bottom? Or what?

No, dont get me wrong I enjoyed the CN Tower and Space Needle.

I was just really disappointed by what they meant by glass bottom, I thought they meant the whole floor, boy was I wrong, just partial sections. Its funny because you know that when you step on it its going to support you but I still found myself stepping on and getting right off, just a weird feeling.

Space Needle I still liked better though, mostly because it had a better view and I caught it on a sunny clear day and could see the mountains and everything.

No, dont get me wrong I enjoyed the CN Tower and Space Needle.

I was just really disappointed by what they meant by glass bottom, I thought they meant the whole floor, boy was I wrong, just partial sections. Its funny because you know that when you step on it its going to support you but I still found myself stepping on and getting right off, just a weird feeling.

Space Needle I still liked better though, mostly because it had a better view and I caught it on a sunny clear day and could see the mountains and everything.

Yeah, I went on the Needle around dusk and it was amazing.

Besides the Hockey HOF and the CNTower, what else is there to do in Toronto? And while we're talking about things to do in certain places, what is there to do in Cleveland, b/c I might catch a Sox/Tribe series there next year....

They set ticket prices in the offseason. The Jays were coming off a second place finish going 87-75.

But still, to make prices at the 2nd highest (I think 2nd highest) in the MLB is outrageous. The prices are more then Fenway Park's.