Jon Lovitz does something funny

juddling

This is a hot story. Reports say that there is a long standing animosity between former SNL cast member Jon Lovitz and performance artist/attention whore drug addict Andy Dick. Lovitz allegedly blames Andy Dick for the death of his SNL castmate, comedian Phil Hartman. The story goes that at a party five months prior to his wife shooting him, Andy offered the then sober Mrs. Hartman some coke. She accepted, and five months later it was bloody and all over CNN. Lovitz took over for Hartman on "Newsradio" after his death, and seems to have had several run-ins with Andy concerning Phil Hartman since then. He claims that Andy once told him that 'I put the "Phil Hartman hex" on you - you're the next one to die.' That's charming. Andy Dick's a mess, and seems to annoy a lot of people. Which is probably why nebbishy Jon Lovitz finally pummeled him last week.

Laugh Factory owner Jamie Masada, who witnessed the assault, said, "Jon picked Andy up by the head and smashed him into the bar four or five times, and blood started pouring out of his nose." Lovitz told Page Six, "All the comedians are glad I did it because this guy is a [bleep]hole."

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

QUOTE(juddling @ Jul 18, 2007 -> 12:39 PM)
This is a hot story. Reports say that there is a long standing animosity between former SNL cast member Jon Lovitz and performance artist/attention whore drug addict Andy Dick. Lovitz allegedly blames Andy Dick for the death of his SNL castmate, comedian Phil Hartman. The story goes that at a party five months prior to his wife shooting him, Andy offered the then sober Mrs. Hartman some coke. She accepted, and five months later it was bloody and all over CNN. Lovitz took over for Hartman on "Newsradio" after his death, and seems to have had several run-ins with Andy concerning Phil Hartman since then. He claims that Andy once told him that 'I put the "Phil Hartman hex" on you - you're the next one to die.' That's charming. Andy Dick's a mess, and seems to annoy a lot of people. Which is probably why nebbishy Jon Lovitz finally pummeled him last week.

Laugh Factory owner Jamie Masada, who witnessed the assault, said, "Jon picked Andy up by the head and smashed him into the bar four or five times, and blood started pouring out of his nose." Lovitz told Page Six, "All the comedians are glad I did it because this guy is a [bleep]hole."

At my bachelor party a while coming up on 5 years ago, the final destination was the industrial strip in Indiana. Ron Jeremy was doing his strip club stand up routine. Along for the ride, was Andy Dick. Ron Jeremy was a pretty funny and a nice guy. His friend on the other hand, kept running to the bathroom. My brother ran into him in there, and asked him "WTF are you doing here, aren't you gay."

QUOTE(juddling @ Jul 18, 2007 -> 12:39 PM)

During the assault, Andy's friends...uh...Ninjas, yeah. They came up behind Lovitz, but Jon ripped their hearts out one by one. He gave the last beating heart to his wife...Morgan Fairchild as an anniversary gift. Yeah...that's the ticket!

;)

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Jul 18, 2007 -> 12:24 PM)
During the assault, Andy's friends...uh...Ninjas, yeah. They came up behind Lovitz, but Jon ripped their hearts out one by one. He gave the last beating heart to his wife...Morgan Fairchild as an anniversary gift. Yeah...that's the ticket!

;)

A winner is you.