Surreal Life 7

juddling

I've never caught any of these trainwreck shows though i admit it's always interesting to read the list of "celebs" that they get on these shows. I guess one of the new ones has been talking about his housemates....

Although VH1 has not yet made an official announcement on the air date or cast for Season 7 of the popular reality series "The Surreal Life", professional gambler Phil Hellmuth is confirmed as a contestant and has revealed his fellow cast members. Season 7 will feature wrestling legend "Macho Man" Randy Savage, actor Dabney Coleman, actress Nikki McKibbin, world renowned psychic Miss Cleo, commedian Carrot Top, and Phil Hellmuth"

Personally....i think Hellmuth is a di*k and would love to see the Macho Man pound on him. I met the Macho Man before he was the Macho Man when he palyed in the Cardnials organization with a cousin. He was a nice guy back then. Carrot Top I is one i've never found all that funny and Miss Cleo is a fraud. Unless they can get another hot chick on there to swim with McKibbin or have some violence towards Phil (imagine getting your butt kicked by Carrot Top..lol) i don't see me watching this show.

QUOTE(juddling @ Jul 18, 2007 -> 03:02 PM)
I've never caught any of these trainwreck shows though i admit it's always interesting to read the list of "celebs" that they get on these shows. I guess one of the new ones has been talking about his housemates....

Although VH1 has not yet made an official announcement on the air date or cast for Season 7 of the popular reality series "The Surreal Life", professional gambler Phil Hellmuth is confirmed as a contestant and has revealed his fellow cast members. Season 7 will feature wrestling legend "Macho Man" Randy Savage, actor Dabney Coleman, actress Nikki McKibbin, world renowned psychic Miss Cleo, commedian Carrot Top, and Phil Hellmuth"

Personally....i think Hellmuth is a di*k and would love to see the Macho Man pound on him. I met the Macho Man before he was the Macho Man when he palyed in the Cardnials organization with a cousin. He was a nice guy back then. Carrot Top I is one i've never found all that funny and Miss Cleo is a fraud. Unless they can get another hot chick on there to swim with McKibbin or have some violence towards Phil (imagine getting your butt kicked by Carrot Top..lol) i don't see me watching this show.

Savage is just f'd enough in the head to make me watch.

Hellmuth is quite the douche as well.

If I were on the show, I'd just HOUND Miss Cleo - "what are they going to have us do today, Cleo? You know, you were WRONG about yesterday! Double or nothing - what's in that newspaper they toss on the porch every day?"

:D