SLEEP talk

Be Good

WHAT'S the longest time you have been awake for?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT'S the longest time you have been awake for?

• less then 16 hrs
    • 20 hrs
    • 24 hrs
    • 1 day +4 hrs
    • 1 day and a half
    • 2 days
    • 2 days and a half
    • 3 days
    • 3 days and a half
    • 4 days
    • MORE then 4 days

MY brother just said he hasnt slept in 3 days......AND I believe him because Ive seen him at 3am for the past 3 days with him friends right before I went to bed, which is normal for him going to bed later then 5am......BUT then usally he doesnt wake up till like 6 pm......BUT like I said ive seen him up at 3 am when I go to bed and 10/9/8 am when I wake up........THE strange thing is he hasnt "gotten sleep in 3 days" and today (1:15 am) he acutlly just went to bed becuase he and his friend are leaving for North Carolina to pick up my bro from his base, who just got back from Iraq.....DID I forget to mention it is at least a 12 hr drive to North Carolina (jacksonville) from Long Island, but with him driving it'll probably take 10 hrs..............SO I am asking is it possible to not sleep for 3 striaght days?.......SPEAKIN of sleep I need some

BE GOOD

MY brother just said he hasnt slept in 3 days......AND I believe him because Ive seen him at 3am for the past 3 days with him friends right before I went to bed, which is normal for him going to bed later then 5am......BUT then usally he doesnt wake up till like 6 pm......BUT like I said ive seen him up at 3 am when I go to bed and 10/9/8 am when I wake up........THE strange thing is he hasnt "gotten sleep in 3 days" and today (1:15 am) he acutlly just went to bed becuase he and his friend are leaving for North Carolina to pick up my bro from his base, who just got back from Iraq.....DID I forget to mention it is at least a 12 hr drive to North Carolina (jacksonville) from Long Island, but with him driving it'll probably take 10 hrs..............SO I am asking is it possible to not sleep for 3 striaght days?.......SPEAKIN of sleep I need some

BE GOOD

Possible? Yeah but if he really hadnt sleep for 3 days it would be very noticable in his actions and demeanor.

yeh whenver i stay up longer than like 20 hours straight i get stupid and everything seems funny. It's a fun state of mind. My official record I think is 44 hours. It's tougher than it sounds.

I am a wuss when it comes to sleep. My freinds usually stay up the whole night when we have sleepovers and stuff, not me though. I make sure to fall asleep at 4 a.m. I can not function with out the proper sleep.

Your body does some really weird s*** after about 20 hours w/o sleep. By 30+ hours most people, without training are really wacked. Drugs of course changes everything. The USAF has done a lot of studies regarding drugging their pilots on long combat flights. The declassified stuff was really interesting.

Your body does some really weird s*** after about 20 hours w/o sleep. By 30+ hours most people, without training are really wacked. Drugs of course changes everything. The USAF has done a lot of studies regarding drugging their pilots on long combat flights. The declassified stuff was really interesting.

Coffee helps a little, but it doesn't last very long. The only thing I've found to work is No-Doz, and those only last a few hours.

3 hours? Damn. I did 2.5 days last year at college. You do indeed start to go a bit wacky, it's pretty funny. People tell me i'm weird all the time. You are talkign to the kid who sleeps like 4-5 hours a night. The college allnighter is definitely something that makes you lose your mind. It's hard to write an essay when you are already on no sleep for 20+ hours. I listen to music to keep me up. It keeps your mind going. Oh, and lots o Dews