Official NFL Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(farmteam @ Sep 1, 2007 -> 09:48 AM)
Does it make me a bad person for wanting to see Leftwich on the Bears?

I read a few articles about him this morning, and they seemed to indicate that Leftwich's work ethic is strongly questioned, as is his motivation to stay at the top of his game once he is given the starting job. Doesnt sound like something Angelo would be up for

I'd say it's more likely the Bears would target McNabb instead as well.

Leftwich must have burnt some bridges with Del Rio as apparently it was the best he had looked and most healthy for a while.

I'd say he could end up in Minny maybe depending on how Tavaris Jackson develops? Maybe the Chiefs?

Why is Ronnie Brown going to split carries with their second running back (according to Yahoo)? That strikes me as absolutely ridiculous, as they're making it sound like the carries are going to be 50/50. I ask because I was thinking of making a play on Ronnie Brown's 50-to-1 odds of rushing for the most yards in the NFL this season, but if he's going to be splitting carries, there's no use in even bothering.

QUOTE(Brian @ Sep 6, 2007 -> 05:56 PM)
ARE YOU READY???

This where I start watching my fantasy match ups. Facing the guy in week 1 with Reggie Bush. Go Colts run D!!!

I got Bush going tonight!!!! I also am throwing in Gonzalez which is gonna bite me in the ass Im sure. Oh ya, and Vinateiri

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Sep 3, 2007 -> 01:45 PM)
I don't buy it. I have been following the Brown situation closely(Fantasy reasons) and I really think it's Cameron trying to light a fire under Brown, seeing what he can get out of him.

That is what he did, Brown should shoulder most of the load.. but Cameron is familair with Chatman and Chatman knows the system real well.. so he will get some touches.. but Brown is the horse, I think hes going to get a lot of work

QUOTE(BearSox @ Sep 6, 2007 -> 06:35 PM)
I think the Saints are going to get rocked... they are so f-ing overrated, like the Panthers last season.

Good call, Colts looked great last night and the Saints get a message as to how hard it will be to work that horseshoe up the ass thing like they did last year. Also, the Colts are SO much better on defense with Hayden and Jackson at CB instead of David and Harper, big time addition by subtraction. Plus, Joseph Addai >>> Addai and Rhodes platoon.

Edited by whitesoxfan101