Official NFL Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Oct 8, 2007 -> 03:06 AM)
The idea that Griese is a veteran who doesn't make the mistake is such a myth, and is being proven out the last 2 games. He's notorious for making stupid throws as well, and has been his whole career.

We don't have a starting QB. We have three number two QBs and a dolt acting as our offensive coordinator.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Oct 8, 2007 -> 03:06 AM)
The idea that Griese is a veteran who doesn't make the mistake is such a myth, and is being proven out the last 2 games. He's notorious for making stupid throws as well, and has been his whole career.

I like how everyone thinks he's this big, proven winner. However, the stat before about him having the most attempts without making the postseason was interesting.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Oct 8, 2007 -> 03:10 AM)
This might be the worst coached half I have ever seen in terms of what Green Bay is doing on offense.

I'm right there with you. Did Ron Turner make his way into GB's booth? The thickheadedness of GB's offensive playcaller this half is mind-boggling. It's like he wanted to shove it in the Bears' faith that they couldn't stop GB's pathetic run offense. If teams were intelligent, they'd do what Dallas did -- pass pass pass.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Oct 7, 2007 -> 10:14 PM)
Hard to run when the five 40 year old guys on your offensive line don't block. Benson still appears to be a bust, but his line is a joke.

Of course it is, but I'm still seeing a very limited number of tough yards, etc.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Oct 7, 2007 -> 10:14 PM)
Hard to run when the five 40 year old guys on your offensive line don't block. Benson still appears to be a bust, but his line is a joke.

Most RBs would suck with this O-line, but I don't think I have seen Benson run someone over all year.