Official NFL Thread

If Edwards keeps playing like this, are the Bills actually going to put Losman back in when he's healthy?

The game's all on Romo right now. It's the 1st time since the Seattle debacle that it's really gone downhill for him, let's see if he can respond.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills probably didnt draft Edwards just because of value. He looks great, and seeing that he's spread it around brings me a lot of hope. Give him some actual talent - Evans can't do everything by himself - and he may be a pretty damn good QB.

I like how the team is looking right now.

This game reminds me of the first game back in the Superdome last season, it seems like it doesn't matter who they would have played tonight there was no way they would lose..

It just seems everyone is amped up since its been 13 years since their last Monday Nighter, but hopefully itll be another 13 years after tonight before I have to watch Buffalo on TV :puke

QUOTE(Shadows @ Oct 8, 2007 -> 09:40 PM)
This game reminds me of the first game back in the Superdome last season, it seems like it doesn't matter who they would have played tonight there was no way they would lose..

It just seems everyone is amped up since its been 13 years since their last Monday Nighter, but hopefully itll be another 13 years after tonight before I have to watch Buffalo on TV :puke

It must suck watching good football being played.

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Oct 8, 2007 -> 09:54 PM)
It must suck watching good football being played.

Ive seen plenty of good football being played, but don't let Romo's first bad game of the season fill your head with thoughts that Buffalo is even any good.. they still have plenty of time to blow this

QUOTE(Shadows @ Oct 8, 2007 -> 10:00 PM)
Ive seen plenty of good football being played, but don't let Romo's first bad game of the season fill your head with thoughts that Buffalo is even any good.. they still have plenty of time to blow this

Like by forcing a 5th turnover.

The Bills aren't good, but they are putting together a good coaching staff and just need a little more talent on the field. Give it 2 years, and I'd like to see where they are at.

For taking Nick Folk in the 6th round this year, thank you Cowboys.

How the hell you can overcome a 5INT game AND a kickoff return for a TD and still win, astounds me.

At least Romo still almost got 300 yards passing, so he wasn't gunshy.

Oh and Jason Witten is good, very good.

QUOTE(knightni @ Oct 8, 2007 -> 10:57 AM)
The Bears need to get Peterson more touches.

He has a better YPC than Benson.

You dont think that has a lot to do with the situations he runs in? A lot of times he is running on 3rd and long so teams are playing for pass....Gotta look at the situations each back is running in more than YPC.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Oct 8, 2007 -> 01:08 PM)
They should be running a fake reversed to Hester EVERY time he is in the game. OSU used to run variations of that play 10-12 times a game when Ted Ginn was there. It forces the defense to stay home and opens up running lanes in the middle. They ran it once this game and gave it to Hester.

Coincidentally, that was their best and longest drive of the game.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Oct 8, 2007 -> 11:59 PM)
You dont think that has a lot to do with the situations he runs in? A lot of times he is running on 3rd and long so teams are playing for pass....Gotta look at the situations each back is running in more than YPC.

That may be true, but I say, give him a shot to start and see how it goes.

Certainly it can't get too much worse than it already is.