Official NFL Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Feb 3, 2008 -> 10:03 PM)
I still say f*** the Dolphins.

But it's gonna mighty hard for Pratt to argue about the the class of his buddy Bill now. Leaving the game early.

I'm not fond of the Dolphins' s***. (Sorry TRU) I wanted to see them go winless this season. Because then every time they boasted about being the only undefeated team in NFL history, people could come right back with "Yeah, but you're also the only team to go 0-16 in NFL history." Unfortunately that didn't happen.

However, I'm ecstatic this Patriots team isn't going to be the one that takes the Dolphins' spot.

Old-ass-Dolphin-folks-still-revelling-in-undefeated-season (including crack-selling Mercury Morris) >>>>>>>>>>>> Obnoxious New England fans revelling in undefeated season for the next 50 years

EDIT: And my "Old ass" remark is mainly aimed at the players. Old asses.

Edited by CWSGuy406

QUOTE(RME JICO @ Feb 3, 2008 -> 09:06 PM)
Classless move by Bill. Hard to respect a coach that does that, on national tv no less.

Not sure if I am overreacting but I put that up with the Pistons walking off the floor vs. the Bulls in 91.

Kudos to Eli. Unlike his brother, he deserved the Super Bowl MVP.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Feb 3, 2008 -> 09:06 PM)
I'm not fond of the Dolphins' s***. (Sorry TRU) I wanted to see them go winless this season. Because then every time they boasted about being the only undefeated team in NFL history, people could come right back with "Yeah, but you're also the only team to go 0-16 in NFL history." Unfortunately that didn't happen.

However, I'm ecstatic this Patriots team isn't going to be the one that takes the Dolphins' spot.

Thats fine, I dont expect everyone to be Dolphin fans

But you dont know how good it feels to be a Dolphins fan and not only have the Dolphins NOT go winless but the Patriots to choke the perfect season away in the Super Bowl..

Man, I am ecstatic right now

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Feb 3, 2008 -> 08:07 PM)
Old-ass-Dolphin-folks-still-revelling-in-undefeated-season (including crack-selling Mercury Morris) >>>>>>>>>>>> Obnoxious New England fans revelling in undefeated season for the next 50 years

EDIT: And my "Old ass" remark is mainly aimed at the players. Old asses.

I agree. The best part is they chose the worst possible game to lose. OT, Refs were even the whole game as well.

Is that seriously the best playoff run ever by any team in NFL History?

The Giants beat the Bucs in Tampa, beat Dallas in Dallas, beat Green Bay in a snowy Lambeau Field, and beat the unbeatable team in New England.

And yes I am ecstatic right now. And it's all because of Belichick and Brady and the Patriots and hearing how damn good this team is, and watching them choke on the biggest stage of all.