White Sox vs. Red Sox, 7/22/07 (L)

bjm676

Here's hoping Jon can go deep into the game and avoid using the bp and much as possible and just give the ball to Bobby. If we win, then it's a 5-6 road trip. Which should have been a lot better,. If not for those relievers.

Let's get a win and come on home.

:gosox2: :gosox2: :gosox2: :gosox2:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Gooch was traded.

1. J Owens, CF .241 0 3 10

2. A Cintron, 2B .240 0 12 1

3. J Thome, DH .284 16 51 0

4. P Konerko, 1B .268 21 58 0

5. A Pierzynski, C .260 8 32 0

6. J Dye, RF .224 16 46 2

7. R Mackowiak, LF .281 5 32 3

8. J Fields, 3B .236 5 21 0

9. J Uribe, SS .214 8 32 1

Why do I think that this Boston series is basically going to be the dirt of the grave of the 2007 season?

Just ugly.

That was the second crosstown series. The first crosstown series is when our bullpen started imploding.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Jul 22, 2007 -> 01:54 PM)
That was the second crosstown series. The first crosstown series is when our bullpen started imploding.

Very True, I never remembered leaving a Sox loss with so much disgust and so little belief in the team.

He was pretty pissed with Fields not scoring on that single. With two more months of this kind of misery, I can only imagine what kind of fireworks we're going to be seeing from Hawk.

Fathom: as I was sort of MIA during a lot of the Manuel years, was he not a fan of him, I take it?

With KC up and the Sox down, I was wondering, When was the last time this team was in last place in the division (excluding, say, the first couple weeks of the season)? Anyone know, just off the top of your head?

Yeah, I'm lazy, I don't feel like doing the research. Who wants to work any harder than the team he follows?