White Sox vs. Tigers, 7/24/07 (DH)Game 1(W)

vandy125

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(DonnyDevito @ Jul 24, 2007 -> 08:25 PM)
why trade vazquez unless you're going to do a compete overhaul? Javy never has gotten used to a ballclub because he's always getting traded. He looks lights out against the best team in baseball today. hang on to javy since he's locked up till 2010 (i believe). trade garland unless KW is 100% he can lock Jon up after before next season is up.

You don't trade Vazquez. You don't trade Garland or Buerhle either. Contreras goes and you use his $10M somewhere else

QUOTE(elrockinMT @ Jul 24, 2007 -> 03:33 PM)
You don't trade Vazquez. You don't trade Garland or Buerhle either. Contreras goes and you use his $10M somewhere else

It's going to be quite hard to rid ourselves of JC, obviously that would be the most ideal scenario. One of Garland/Javy is going to have to go and right now, the smart move looks to be to move Jon(I've flip flopped on this). Jon is signed for less years and is going to make more than Javy eventually and Garland would bring you back a very nice package as well

QUOTE(ChiSox_Sonix @ Jul 24, 2007 -> 03:41 PM)
You know i love when we win still and i can not bring myself to root for losses...but everytime we win the thought of draft position immediately pops into my head

Draft position? Phht, the Sox now have sole possession of 4th place.