Konerko On Romey today

Winning Ugly

ROMEY RIPPING ON BAKER!!!

I'm starting to like him a bit more.

Apparently, and I haven't heard or seen this, but Baker was pissed with Manual for "pumping his fists after Jimenez got the GW hit in the 9th on Saturday."

Baker was quoted as saying "He's my homie, and homie's don't show each other up like that..." then went on to use the word "Homie" referring to Manual abouit a dozen times.

Manual was perterbed at this, especially when Baker and he spoke about it. Manual claims to have been trying to fire up the crowd after beating our cross-town rivals.

Romey - "The man (Manual) is fighting for his job and has been all year. Of course he's going to do what he has to to get HIS crowd pumped after a win like that. It's not like he was beating you 20-1 and a runner tagged up from third base in late innings (Todd Walker)."

"Why is it always about you, Dusty?"

GOOD STUFF!!!

Well props to Konerko. He was AWESOME! He made no excuses, and stated "hey I'm going to sit on the bench while this team is clicking...and if they need me to come off the bench and pinth hit so be it....that's what I will do. Bottom line is this team is winning without me in the starting lineup because of my struggles, and that's what it's about...the team."

Not verbatim, but close.

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP, PAULY!!!!

Well props to Konerko. He was AWESOME! He made no excuses, and stated "hey I'm going to sit on the bench while this team is clicking...and if they need me to come off the bench and pinth hit so be it....that's what I will do. Bottom line is this team is winning without me in the starting lineup because of my struggles, and that's what it's about...the team."

Not verbatim, but close.

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP, PAULY!!!!

Too bad he can't teach his attitude to some of the other cry babies on this team. :angry: