Espn Radio reports Alomar is traded to Sox

I really think the changing of atmosphere thing will bring him back to what he is capable of offensively.  I think he just fell to the pressures of playing in NY

Dont forget their lineup sucks. Alomar thrived in that indian lineup.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he is coming to a great situation. I expect he'll be batting somewhere around .300 by this time next month, probably in the #2 spot.

I've always liked the Mets. This may be the nicest thing they've done for the Sox since 1969 :bang

A guy from NY on the Score just ripped the living hell out of Alomar.

Called him lazy and a dumb dumb ballplayer. Would bunt with a 3-1 count, no one on 2 out, slide into 1st base and slow himself up, backhand toss balls 35 feet that are way too slow, don't tag up on fly balls, etc. Didn't sound to enlightening. Didn't really get along with teammates either. Terminology used was he's "on a different wavelength" than them.

Kenny Williams comments at 3:30 according to the Score

Called him lazy and a dumb dumb ballplayer. Would bunt with a 3-1 count, no one on 2 out, slide into 1st base and slow himself up, backhand toss balls 35 feet that are way too slow, don't tag up on fly balls, etc. Didn't sound to enlightening. Didn't really get along with teammates either. Terminology used was he's "on a different wavelength" than them.

f***ing Cork fan just learned to dial a phone. Ignore him he'll go away.

I would hope he'd be on a different wavelength from that train-wreck of a team.

Why are you listening to the Score? Of course they're going to bash the Sox as much as possible. Listen to ESPN Radio 1000, a lot better stuff.

Why are you listening to the Score? Of course they're going to bash the Sox as much as possible. Listen to ESPN Radio 1000, a lot better stuff.

It was some newspaper guy from NY, not just some fan. So he has credibility. Although i agree it's a black hole in NY

Listen to the score from 10-2, because Boers and Bernstein are hilarious. Flip to 1000 now to get McNeil, Jurko, Harry...should be a lotta sox talk today.

Besides, who the hell wants to listen to Jim Rome? That guy knows nothing about sports and is just a big egotistical asshole. Ever seen Rome is Burning? That show is terrible