Good cologne?

DrunkBomber

" Don't put too much on...people should only smell you when they are close to you. There's nothing worse then announcing your presence in a room with your scent."

YES, classic amatuer mistake. A good rule is don't apply it anywhere above your chest. I do one squeeze on my chest, that's it. If you're going on a date, do a second squeeze in your lower ab area. ;)

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jul 26, 2007 -> 10:26 AM)
" Don't put too much on...people should only smell you when they are close to you. There's nothing worse then announcing your presence in a room with your scent."

YES, classic amatuer mistake. A good rule is don't apply it anywhere above your chest. I do one squeeze on my chest, that's it. If you're going on a date, do a second squeeze in your lower ab area. ;)

Or skip that area all together. Cologne tastes like s*** and should not be applied anywhere that could potentially be licked. :ph34r:

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jul 26, 2007 -> 01:33 PM)
So, basically, you're saying don't wear any at all. ;) ;)

It can be put is less "lickable" spots. At the elbow bend is a good one and it is a lasting spot. Just under the pit is another. On clothes (if they are dark) is another. Be creative. :D

Jean Paul Gaultier "Le Male"

It comes in what looks like a can of beans, it has the gayest bottle ever (Shape of a male body, package included) however I have yet to run into a girl that didn't love it when they smelt it..

Le%20Male%20J.P.%20Gaultier%20by%20Jean%

Edited by Shadows

Abercromie makes "Woods" but I think you can only get it on their website, that was my choice, but I switched to the Men's Dolce and Gabbana, and that is great. With both of them I get tons of compliments about how good I smell, and not just from dates, etc. just random people.

I do a spray on the wrist and one on the neck. Seems to not be overpowering and it lasts

QUOTE(DrunkBomber @ Jul 25, 2007 -> 04:57 PM)
Well, last night I accidentally broke my only bottle of cologne, Acqua Di Gio, and now I need to buy a new one. I rarely wear cologne, only if I need to get dressed up or occasionally on weekends. I normally stick with what I know but I figured I would branch out and ask some other people what some good colognes were. Maybe even some good unknowns that people have never heard of. Any advice would be great.

It was about time you left 2001.

I use Ralph Lauren Purple label or Kenneth Cole black.

RL is expensive but really good.