Calling on the Champaign Urbana contingent of the board

LowerCaseRepublican

Hey gang --

As you may or may not know, I've been busting my ass in the gym doing some lifting with a trainer since the end of April/start of May to gain about 15-25 lbs. (and I've got about 7-8 of that goal down so far -- so many protein shakes and poultry meals that chickens now cower in fear when I enter a room) However, I am now looking to get a little more color. Being much more toned and getting stronger isn't too fun when your skin is so white that taking of your shirt means other people have to wear sunglasses or risk going blind. If any local CU'ers or UIUC'ers happen to know a decent place to go for the occasional tan, I would be very much thankful for your assist.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jul 25, 2007 -> 09:00 PM)
Hey gang --

As you may or may not know, I've been busting my ass in the gym doing some lifting with a trainer since the end of April/start of May to gain about 15-25 lbs. (and I've got about 7-8 of that goal down so far -- so many protein shakes and poultry meals that chickens now cower in fear when I enter a room) However, I am now looking to get a little more color. Being much more toned and getting stronger isn't too fun when your skin is so white that taking of your shirt means other people have to wear sunglasses or risk going blind. If any local CU'ers or UIUC'ers happen to know a decent place to go for the occasional tan, I would be very much thankful for your assist.

I have a lady friend that goes to UIUC and she lays out on the quad to get her tan...Just a suggestion is all.

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Jul 25, 2007 -> 11:08 PM)
I have a lady friend that goes to UIUC and she lays out on the quad to get her tan...Just a suggestion is all.

I try that. I usually go from prism white to redder than the faces of people inside a Randy Orton headlock. So, I'm hoping to find a happier medium from a professional place.

And to save two points with one post...yes, I am a guy. However, being the hue of Casper the Ghost is no long acceptable. Plus, it'll help to show off the gains I've been making busting my ass in the gym to gain mass and definition. :)