For posterities sake

southsider2k5

OK this is the official Yeah or Nay thread.  Put your post here saying if you support or hate the deal of Alomar for Ring, Almonte, and Salvo

I am for it!

For it.

Almonte hasn't done anything, never heard of Salvo, and while Ring is doing well right now he is a Relief pitcher who hasn't proved anything in the majors

I am in between now. Sure, some things that have been said in the past 10 minutes have eased my mind a bit, but I was soooo high on Ring from watching games and specials on him from the local cable channel on SD State.

I will probably be in favor full throttle by the end of the day...

I am in between now. Sure, some things that have been said in the past 10 minutes have eased my mind a bit, but I was soooo high on Ring from watching games and specials on him from the local cable channel on SD State.

I will probably be in favor full throttle by the end of the day...

Don't go turning into the windsock on us now Ugly :lol:

I feel strongly both ways about this trade. However, I will go out on a limb and say that the big baseball analysts predicting the Sox demise and raising of the white flag are full of it. Someone once said, "the reports of my death are greatly exagerrated." Same goes for the Chisox.