Grandpa Hilton says Paris loses $60 mil inheritance

LowerCaseRepublican

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22157708-2,00.html

Bravo!

Family patriarch Barron Hilton was already embarrassed by his granddaughter's wild behaviour - notably when her home sex video was leaked on the internet.

But the 79-year-old considered her 23-day sentence last month the last straw.

"He was, and is, extremely embarrassed by how the Hilton name has been sullied by Paris," says Jerry Oppenheimer, who wrote a biography of the clan called House Of Hilton.

"He now doesn't want to leave unearned wealth to his family."

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Jul 30, 2007 -> 09:47 AM)
Without this, she is nothing. Or is she milking off Daddy's money? Gee, I wonder.

I think she's living off of daddy's money and her business ventures like her CD, book, perfume, etc. But this is still $60 mil that she's not going to get her meathooks on. Good to see one of the Hilton's taking a positive moral stand in the news media nowadays.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Jul 30, 2007 -> 09:54 AM)
My day is is a little brighter now.

Not only does she not get the $60 mil but he is giving $2.4 billion to charity in the Hilton Foundation charities. So, it's doubly awesome of charity and "No. Yous cannot has the inheritance. Not yours." to Paris.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Jul 30, 2007 -> 08:47 AM)
Without this, she is nothing. Or is she milking off Daddy's money? Gee, I wonder.

Daddy didn't have any money till gramps gave it to him. Baron should have made all of them work for their supper, starting with his kids.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 30, 2007 -> 10:19 AM)
Daddy didn't have any money till gramps gave it to him. Baron should have made all of them work for their supper, starting with his kids.

I think he's giving everything to charity so daddy nor the rest of the family is going to get anything, basically because Paris has acted like an outright ass to say the least.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jul 30, 2007 -> 09:35 AM)
I think he's giving everything to charity so daddy nor the rest of the family is going to get anything, basically because Paris has acted like an outright ass to say the least.

He's already gave Rick and Kathy an estimated $80 million moons ago, as well as a salary the past 30 years, and majority control over what's left of the operating business. Perhaps if he didn't give the money to irresponsible twits they would not have produced an irresponsible twat.

I don't think anyone will disagree with your ass comment. LOL.

Why do people even care about Paris Hilton? She is just a dumb chick who inherited a lot from her family. I'm tired of hearing about her in the news.

America's infatuation with celebrities has always puzzled me. What the f*** do I care if Hilton is sucking someone off or if Lindsey Lohan smokes crack. Sheesh.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 30, 2007 -> 11:41 AM)
Why do people even care about Paris Hilton? She is just a dumb chick who inherited a lot from her family. I'm tired of hearing about her in the news.

America's infatuation with celebrities has always puzzled me. What the f*** do I care if Hilton is sucking someone off or if Lindsey Lohan smokes crack. Sheesh.

America is infatuated with celebs because we are sheeple. Americans are more likely to name 10 Simpsons Characters rather than 10 amendments. Sad really, but what can you do but live your own life.

QUOTE(rangercal @ Jul 30, 2007 -> 12:11 PM)
America is infatuated with celebs because we are sheeple. Americans are more likely to name 10 Simpsons Characters rather than 10 amendments. Sad really, but what can you do but live your own life.

Britain is equally obsessed, if not more. It's just the age we live in.

QUOTE(rangercal @ Jul 30, 2007 -> 12:11 PM)

I couldn't even name one amendment

I don't have anything to say about Paris Hilton, per se... but I do find it extremely homoerotic and very questionable that posters have oiled up pictures of wrestlers in their signatures.

/PA's thought for the day.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Jul 30, 2007 -> 01:37 PM)
I don't have anything to say about Paris Hilton, per se... but I do find it extremely homoerotic and very questionable that posters have oiled up pictures of wrestlers in their signatures.

mmmmmm

manboobs

drooling_homer.gif

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 30, 2007 -> 10:37 AM)
He's already gave Rick and Kathy an estimated $80 million moons ago, as well as a salary the past 30 years, and majority control over what's left of the operating business. Perhaps if he didn't give the money to irresponsible twits they would not have produced an irresponsible twat.

I don't think anyone will disagree with your ass comment. LOL.

You know what they say, it's a matter of twit-for-twat.

:lol:

I do love to see proper usage of the word "twat". Such a fine insult, and fun to say!

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Jul 30, 2007 -> 01:37 PM)

winnar