cooking advice

Bmr31

Guest hotsoxchick1
DONT do a grilled cheese, with swiss cheese.  The slices of swiss stick together and it feels like youre chewing rubber.    :bang  :cheers  :huh:  :bang

well duh.......... ;) :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

Guest hotsoxchick1
mmmmmmmmm food is better than sex...go for it. :)

lol.. shes a college student.. outside of cheesewhiz and a pack of crackers what do you think she can cook for ya bmr???? lmao ....

lol.. shes a college student.. outside of cheesewhiz and a pack of crackers what do you think she can cook for ya bmr???? lmao ....

I don't appreciate being insulted like that!!! I cook for my family quite often when I'm home and know how to cook. I've been cooking since I was under 10 now. And people TRULY like the way I cook. Just because I am a college student DOES NOT mean I don't know how to cook.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I don't appreciate being insulted like that!!!  I cook for my family quite often when I'm home and know how to cook.  I've been cooking since I was under 10 now.  And people TRULY like the way I cook.  Just because I am a college student DOES NOT mean I don't know how to cook.

heather didnt the teal show up for you???????? :D

I don't appreciate being insulted like that!!!  I cook for my family quite often when I'm home and know how to cook.  I've been cooking since I was under 10 now.  And people TRULY like the way I cook.  Just because I am a college student DOES NOT mean I don't know how to cook.

;) I believe ya. I think HSC meant more that college students cant afford to cook much, cuz theyre on a budget. :huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1
;) I believe ya.  I think HSC meant more that college students cant afford to cook much, cuz theyre on a budget. :huh:

exactly.........you got it bmr......lol.. in my day we lived on that stuff and washed it down with lots of beer........... :D