cooking advice

Bmr31

Cereal, Cereal, Ramen, Mac and cheese, soup, cereal, cereal, and more cereal

And then some cereal

Any questions?

I remember discovering that hamburger helper doesn't require hamburger and eating lots of ramen noodles. Now I carry some of the same stuff 20 miles into the wilderness and call it backpacking food. :D

And drinking OLY or Old Style instead of my expensive first choice Miller High Life

Guest hotsoxchick1
If we did, we might be booted out by PHG.  True story...That did happen to me once when I referred to the Cubs as the c***s...:lol:

lol no surprise there... hes the one who ripped me for the kotch , foulke thing.........f*** him.........

If we did, we might be booted out by PHG.  True story...That did happen to me once when I referred to the Cubs as the c***s...:lol:

Hey I would have booted you to. I happen to like c***s and c*** fans of all kinds.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Hey I would have booted you to. I happen to like c***s and c*** fans of all kinds.

lol i think she was refering to a different kind of "C" word type of fans...... ;) :D

it may have hit too close to home for george, as is he a c*** himself.

That is the one word that can shut down so many arguments with a woman. Of course the guy has basically f***ed himself with no hope of return.

I was just reading that 87% of women have fantasies of two men at once

One cooking and one cleaning :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
That is the one word that can shut down so many arguments with a woman. Of course the guy has basically f***ed himself with no hope of return.

I was just reading that 87% of women have fantasies of two men at once

One cooking and one cleaning  :D

lol tex.. you had me wondering till i scrolled down........cooking and cleaning.. yep thats my two man fantasy..........throw in yard work too........and make it a three way........ :D

DONT do a grilled cheese, with swiss cheese.  The slices of swiss stick together and it feels like youre chewing rubber.    :bang  :cheers  :huh:  :bang

I didn't know that? See the off topic board can be educational thank's much.