Joel

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gave you all the details he gave me.

He said this on his afternoon show on ESPNEWS with Brian Kenny. Where Brian asks him questions about things happing in baseball.

Like I said he hasn't said who the player will be just said there could be a trade.

Players who could be traded to White Sox.(all guess on my part nothing from Gammons).

D. Young of the Tigers(Doesn't make since because he is just like Daubach, Lee, and Thomas. But he is avaible).

Bobby Higgeson also of the Tigers(They would have to pay his salary, but it would give us power from the left side and a guy who could play CF.)

Juan Gonzalaz(Again doesn't make since but is avaible)

Carl Everett(LH power bat to play CF)

Players who could be traded to White Sox.(all guess on my part nothing from Gammons).

D. Young of the Tigers(Doesn't make since because he is just like Daubach, Lee, and Thomas.  But he is avaible).

Bobby Higgeson also of the Tigers(They would have to pay his salary, but it would give us power from the left side and a guy who could play CF.)

No way the sox trade for ANY of those players.

I wouldn't say that.  He was the 1st to report that we had intrest in Alomar.

No he wasnt. Thats been old news for days, bro.

Not to mention, if you report 100 rumors, and 1 comes out to be true, does that mean you have a clue? The guy is f***ing clueless.

D. Young of the Tigers(Doesn't make since because he is just like Daubach, Lee, and Thomas.  But he is avaible).

No way the sox trade for ANY of those players.

Probaly right, but you never know. The only reason I listed their names is because they are rumored to be traded.

The reason Lowell isn't on there is because the Marlins came out and said that he WON"T be traded

No he wasnt.  Thats been old news for days, bro.

Not to mention, if you report 100 rumors, and 1 comes out to be true, does that mean you have a clue?  The guy is f***ing clueless.

I disagree with you here, give Gammons credit he talks to all og the GMs so I think he knows his stuff.

I think it will be everett bacause if they cant get rid of gonzalez they will want to trade another older outfielder to make room for their prospects...also i think with everett we will get a power hitting switch hitter who can play center.... and we need a good left handed bat and a center fielder...i dont think that anyone from the tigers will help us because if the tigers want to trade you then you know you are bad

No he wasnt.  Thats been old news for days, bro.

Not to mention, if you report 100 rumors, and 1 comes out to be true, does that mean you have a clue?  The guy is f***ing clueless.

I disagree with you here, give Gammons credit he talks to all og the GMs so I think he knows his stuff.

COULDNT AGREE LESS. He is WRONG 99 percent of the time.

I think it will be everett bacause if they cant get rid of gonzalez they will want to trade another older outfielder to make room for their prospects...also i think with everett we will get a power hitting switch hitter who can play center.... and we need a good left handed bat and a center fielder...i dont think that anyone from the tigers will help us because if the tigers want to trade you then you know you are bad

I highly doubt it.

Just so you know that were names I threw out not Gammons, so I doubt any of those guys get traded to us.

I wouldnt want any of the players on that list. Im just praying that we dont get Weaver for Cotts. Our rotation is solid enough and we dont need that punkass to add any more trouble. That would be a huge mistake that will haunt us for a long time.

I doubt the Sox will swing another deal.

I expect it to be Singleton.  Be careful, Kenny.

It could be Singleton, but to me it sounded like it would be someone bigger than that.

Gammons will be on ESPNEWS again today at 6:40 eastern time.