Holy shitballs

witesoxfan

I'm gone for a day and a half, and we f***ing slaughter the Twinkies(and I see that Valentin got robbed AGAIN....hey Jose, hit the ball a little farther when you do that), and then we trade for Roberto Alomar.

Maybe I should leave for a day and a half again. :headbang

Were both on the board at the same time... explain that one jackass

I just asked how he was doing, I didn't say you were the same person(on this thread).

And regardless.....I could make up a name and be on two seperate names at once too....ever heard of using two computers or using two different internet browsers? It's not that hard to figure out.

And regarding your personal attacks....maybe Mommy needs to change your diaper?

lol Im using two computers?

thats funny, I dont think talking on the message board under two names is that important for me to hook up two computers just to "trick" you...

And I am not making personal attacks.. you said "Maybe I should leave for a day and a half again." and I simply replied..

Maybe if your gone forever we will win the Series :huh:

lol Im using two computers?

thats funny, I dont think talking on the message board under two names is that important for me to hook up two computers just to "trick" you...

And I am not making personal attacks.. you said "Maybe I should leave for a day and a half again." and I simply replied..

Maybe if your gone forever we will win the Series  :huh:

You could also being using two internet browsers. For instance, you could be using Internet Explorer under one name, and Netscape Communicator with the other. Simple enough. I've done that in a fantasy draft where I had to draft for two teams.

And no personal attacks? How about calling me a "jackass"?

Also, if you are going to joke around like that, most people use smilies.

Look! I am not using two browsers or computers or WHATEVER!

And I didnt know saying Jackass was a personal attack.. you just kept making this dumb assumptions that me and Mike12345 are the same, and I just wanted to know how we were both on here at the same time..

We arent the same, and I am not doing some crazy computer trick either

And I didnt know saying Jackass was a personal attack.. you just kept making this dumb assumptions that me and Mike12345 are the same, and I just wanted to know how we were both on here at the same time..

Of course Jackass is a personal attack, calling someone stupid or dumb is even a personal attack. What did you think a personal attack was?

CWSOX45

I didn't say you were the same(on this thread). I'm not even making that assumption. I just asked how he was doing(because I haven't been on in a day and a half).

And jackass is just as much a personal attack is dumbf*** or idiot or moron or cocksucker is.

And using two browsers isn't crazy computer s***. It's common sense.

And bighurt....for what it's worth....thanks. And BE GOOD.

I didn't say you were the same(on this thread). I'm not even making that assumption. I just asked how he was doing(because I haven't been on in a day and a half).

And jackass is just as much a personal attack is dumbf*** or idiot or moron or cocksucker is.

You kids break it up, its almost recess....... :rolleyes:

You kids break it up, its almost recess....... :rolleyes:

Awww, do we have to? :rolleyes:

Well I wouldnt go out of my way to use two names..

And I think Jackass and Dumbf*** are two totally different "attacks"

Sorry Arnold, ill chill out before you have to "terminate" me

and if these "attacks" are hurting your feelings Im sorry, maybe you shouldnt be on the board if your gonna whine because I said u were a jackass :P

Both of you shut up! You fight over such petty things! A wise man once said:

"Dont sweat the petty things, and dont pet the sweaty things."

Take that into consideration. BTW, I have no idea who said that, it just popped in my mind. :lol:

Well I wouldnt go out of my way to use two names..

And I think Jackass and Dumbf*** are two totally different "attacks"

Sorry Arnold, ill chill out before you have to "terminate" me

and if these "attacks" are hurting your feelings Im sorry, maybe you shouldnt be on the board if your gonna whine because I said u were a jackass :P

Jackass and dumbf*** are both personal attacks and are both in the same boat.

And why would I get my feelings hurt by a faceless, bodiless person on the internet? There's no reason I should. I just said that personal attacks should not be used here. This place is proud of the fact that we can have civilized arguments without insulting one another in the process.

Im sorry but I dont think there is anything wrong with saying Jackass...

Your the one saying I attacked you, get over it.. Im faceless and bodyless on the internet, who cares

IF you guys are gonna fight all the time, do it on the off topic board.

Im sorry but I dont think there is anything wrong with saying Jackass...

Your the one saying I attacked you, get over it.. Im faceless and bodyless on the internet, who cares

You don't get it, do you?

Calling someone a jackass is the same thing as calling them a dumbf*** or an idiot.....it is a PERSONAL ATTACK. You could be George dubya Bush for all I care....I don't give a f***. Just keep the board clean of personal attacks, and you are all right. Leave the personal attacks on the playground, where they belong.