Official College Football Thread

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Sep 8, 2007 -> 06:28 PM)
And it goes to a 2nd OT

Well actually, there was a flag thrown for roughing the passer so regardless of what happened with the mix up on the call it was still going to remain Fresnos ball

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 8, 2007 -> 07:09 PM)
This has got to be the worst announced game I've ever heard. Every single play Clausen doesn't make, they say it was a good decision. Hell, if you want good decisions made by throwing every pass away, put me in the game. I'll run around and throw it out of the end zone.

You must have missed the montage where they compared him to Tiger Woods and Sidney Crosby

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Sep 8, 2007 -> 06:55 PM)
I'm aware, as that was in my post.

Just checking, since I pretty much already posted what happened about 10 minutes before you did but you still posted the exact same thing anyways.. maybe you just missed it, how would I know.. so I had to make sure it was out there just incase

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Sep 9, 2007 -> 12:18 AM)
You must have missed the montage where they compared him to Tiger Woods and Sidney Crosby

Oh I saw it, don't worry. About 10 minutes ago, Dick Vitale was gushing about the "Cubbies" and that they're going to win the NL Central.

This has got to be the worst announced game I've ever heard. Every single play Clausen doesn't make, they say it was a good decision. Hell, if you want good decisions made by throwing every pass away, put me in the game. I'll run around and throw it out of the end zone.

It is Mike Patrick, why would you expect anything else.

QUOTE(Shadows @ Sep 8, 2007 -> 07:23 PM)
Just checking, since I pretty much already posted what happened about 10 minutes before you did but you still posted the exact same thing anyways.. maybe you just missed it, how would I know.. so I had to make sure it was out there just incase

You edited your post - 2 minutes - my post

In other news, TCU up on Texas at half 10-0

For a true freshman on the road against one hell of a defense, he hasn't looked terrible and has actually made some good decisions. He's far away from having a good game, but I understand what Blackledge is saying. Patrick and Vitale, they need a mute button.

Oh, and he has no offensive line.

Edited by IlliniKrush

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Sep 8, 2007 -> 08:00 PM)
You edited your post - 2 minutes - my post

Thats because the second edit was to fix a typo.. but, that doesn't matter

ND going down again, nothing would make me happier than to see them win 4 or less games this season

Gotta love it...Hawkeyes taking care of business against Syracuse this time around (after having to barely win last year). 28-0 in the 3rd. The young QB Christensen with 3 TD's and the defense is just playing awesome.

Running game hasn't been near as strong as it was against Northern Illinois.