Official College Football Thread

Double D speaks:

http://www.southbendtribune.com/apps/pbcs....70326/1129/News

Basically told them the same thing he told me Saturday in the student section. He got ambushed by reporters as he left though, denied he was even Double D so he could get out of there. :lol: :lol:

I'm glad to see he admits and understands the way he did this was pretty lame, but I still can't wait to see him play for NIU next year.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE(SnB @ Sep 17, 2007 -> 03:38 PM)
I know i'm late but i was busy all weekend. I haven't seen an illinois team look that good since i've been here. The running game looked amazing and juice didn't make any dumb mistakes.

We keep that up, we're going bowling.

Don't underestimate how bad Syracuse is. They would lose to ND too.

QUOTE(SnB @ Sep 17, 2007 -> 08:38 PM)
I know i'm late but i was busy all weekend. I haven't seen an illinois team look that good since i've been here. The running game looked amazing and juice didn't make any dumb mistakes.

this week will tell a lot. indiana's improved, at home, and beat illinois last year. if you win, you can head into the most difficult stretch of the season (penn state, wisconsin, at iowa, michigan) with a little momentum. if you lose you're looking at 2-6.

QUOTE(SnB @ Sep 17, 2007 -> 03:38 PM)

That's saying....well, nothing.

I was more impressed with the loss to Mizzou than I am with the win this weekend, Syracuse blows. Juice still can't complete any medium to long passes, and that is going to be a huge problem when we face decent defenses. I still have zero confidence in the passing game. If they didn't blow out Syracuse I would have been extremely concerned.

Just looked at the UM/PSU line -- I was thinking about making a play. I thought Michigan had a good chance of pulling off a pretty good upset, with PSU being a Top 10 team and all. -- They're only 3 point dogs, 2.5 some places... Not enough insurance for me to make a play, but I've got a feelin' Meecheegan can pull it off.

I like Michigan as well, but I am a little biased. How often is Michigan a dog in the Big House? Couple that with the fact they have not lost to Penn St since 1996 and they still have lots to prove after the first two weeks and I think you have a solid victory for the Big Blue.

QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Sep 22, 2007 -> 06:11 AM)
I like Michigan as well, but I am a little biased. How often is Michigan a dog in the Big House? Couple that with the fact they have not lost to Penn St since 1996 and they still have lots to prove after the first two weeks and I think you have a solid victory for the Big Blue.

The types of teams that kill Michigan are the ones with mobile QB's. PSU doesn't have that so I actually feel confident Michigan can win, but don't count anything out this year.