Official College Football Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't understand the vitriole for Lloyd Carr. I'd have no problem with him continuing as Head Coach. He may be a bit conservative, but he runs a good program, cleans up the problems they run into, and wins. Granted they aren't 11-1 every year, but what program is.

Rex, I was just riffing off the fact that a couple of Michigan fans I know (not here) were adamant that Lloyd would lose his job if they didn't run the table in the Big Ten. You have to think his seat got a little hotter today even though, as Brian pointed out, the loss wasn't his fault.

I give him about a 1/3 chance of keeping his job. If Michigan loses next week, he might as well put his house on the market.

Mizzou with an closer than it should have been 14 point win over A&M. Undefeated home season. Onto the Kansas schools.

I hate saying this, but come on Illini. Mizzou needs to move up.

Oh and, hey, Northwestern is bowl eligible, but probably needs to keep the Tomahawk to get into a bowl.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

TEALKJSSFDASDJF;ALSKFJAS;FASJFASFA;SFJA

JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUICE

AJSDKLF;JARARKQ34;L530999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999995555

f*** YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

O H

After all the times OSU has been a thorn in our side and stuck it to us, it's nice to have this big of a payback game. I am so proud of this team, everyone contributed and worked for a full 60 minutes. Did all the types of things you need to do to win this big of a game, and win on the road. Excellent stuff. My how far this program has come.

I L L

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Nov 10, 2007 -> 05:32 PM)
After all the times OSU has been a thorn in our side and stuck it to us, it's nice to have this big of a payback game. I am so proud of this team, everyone contributed and worked for a full 60 minutes. Did all the types of things you need to do to win this big of a game, and win on the road. Excellent stuff. My how far this program has come.

I L L

You seem happy.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Nov 10, 2007 -> 05:32 PM)

I L L

I N I

Juice will get all the pub, but their defense was ferocious today as well.

What an unbelievable win. Juice was terrific as was the defense and the receivers actually caught the ball for the most part.

And man did Tressel f' up big time today. The TO when we were punting was awful. With our terrible punting game and the fact we were punting from about the 30, the worst case scenario is you get the ball at your own 30. And not calling a TO on Dufrene's fumble early in the game was just terrible as well. Since it wasn't even a close call.