Time for some fun Soxtalk

Mr. Showtime

The word "FUSE" has been thrown around over the course of this horrible White Sox season.

Sox management refused to do it by trading older vets or valuable pieces to acquire younger talent.

So, if we're going to toss around such a historically funbad word like "FUSE" we need a real reason, and I think I've come up with a few. In honor of Danny Richar and his ability to actually get a bunt down, in honor of Jerry Owens using his only talent moderately well this season. In honor of Josh Fields showing that a Sox hitting prospect can come up to the big leagues and not be god awful, in honor of Bobby Jenks and BOONE~! not falling apart like their bullpen mates, in honor of the Grindy one and his got to be near record trips to training table this season, and... what the hell, in honor of Prancer giving us all a 'Canseco' this season in Oakland, I proudly bring it back:

QUOTE(knightni @ Aug 4, 2007 -> 10:00 PM)
sahweet!

MIRITE?~

Now that I have 'officially' declared the fuse lit, I've gotta ask is this a more historic moment then when Ali lit the Torch in Atlanta in 1996?

All aboard ST, all aboard. :headbang