WAS watchin ESPNEWS & gammons said

Be Good

I like KW aggressiveness for once.......ANYWAY hopefully when I am back toknight we have another deal.......

BE GOOD

IF the sox do another deal tonight, i will give Gammons credit for this scoop. Ive been watching gammons for years, and i know enough to know hes wrong 99 percent of the time, so dont count on it.

Maybe we're getting Russ Ortiz, like he wanted us to do so badly in the offseason.

The braves are going for a ring and Ortiz is their best or close to their best pitcher. There is no way they trade him.

He said it was a bat... we have enough pitching

We dont have a enough pitching.....lets not kid ourselves.

Our Bullpen has been Shaky, but Flash pitching the way he is makes me feel alot better.

I think brining up a guy like Arnie Munoz and unleashing his Zito like curveball could do the trick...but he's struggling at Charlotte...so that might not work.

If they traded Cotts for Weaver....which I hope they dont... That would move Danny to the Pen and make a bullpen which had a couple holes look pretty damn good.

Our pitching is the only thing saving our ass right now.. the bats are starting to come around..

by the way...

who where the Sox gonna give to SF for Ortiz?

Konerko

Woulda been pretty sweet when u think about it now.

Our pitching is the only thing saving our ass right now.. the bats are starting to come around..

by the way...

who where the Sox gonna give to SF for Ortiz?

Forget, that was discussed back in November or december

Why would you bash Gammons on that??  It is widely known that the Ortiz deal was all but done until the Braves added Damian Moss to the mix.

Like I said in another post, I should have said that in green, like as a joke.

I should have added one of these guys too -> :lol: