Angels Stadium with 118 vermin violations

SoxFan1

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Aug 6, 2007 -> 11:19 AM)
I wonder if they have to put those health department grades on the stadium entrances there. (Restaurants around here always seem to have a giant "A" or "B" displayed in the window. I think having a "D" on the Angels stadium might look nice)

I was discussing that with a friend who has worked in a bunch of SoCal restaurants. If you get a grade you don't want to put in your window, you just have the inspector return, at the restaurant's expense. If you know when an inspector is coming, you have to be total morons not to pass with an "A". Either that or you have a lot of structural deficiencies that allow vermin easy access.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Aug 6, 2007 -> 07:22 AM)
Isnt there park regarded as one of the best when it comes to food? It makes you wonder about those hot dogs and polish sausages.......

The funny thing was the day before that article came up, I was on the Angels ticket site listing a couple of my season seats for sale (I sell a good number of games throughout the year and than just go to like 20-25 games) and I see a big article saying Angels food rated #1 in MLB.

Next day I get an email from a buddy (we were giong to the Red Sox game that night) going, we picking up food somewhere else for tonight's game (with a link about the food code issues).

Either way I probably actually eat at the stadium 2-3 times a year (you are allowed to bring your own food in, so I typically just stop at this center across from the stadium) but I hope they clean that crap up (its about the first bad PR to come out of Anaheim in a long while).

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Aug 12, 2007 -> 12:16 AM)
The funny thing was the day before that article came up, I was on the Angels ticket site listing a couple of my season seats for sale (I sell a good number of games throughout the year and than just go to like 20-25 games) and I see a big article saying Angels food rated #1 in MLB.

Next day I get an email from a buddy (we were giong to the Red Sox game that night) going, we picking up food somewhere else for tonight's game (with a link about the food code issues).

Either way I probably actually eat at the stadium 2-3 times a year (you are allowed to bring your own food in, so I typically just stop at this center across from the stadium) but I hope they clean that crap up (its about the first bad PR to come out of Anaheim in a long while).

literally and figuratively. :D