That was fun

Texsox

Nothing like a little dust up in the 'buster to move the day along. Different line up than vintage arguments. :cheers but fun never the less.

This damn cold is annoying and I have too much work to get to,

QUOTE(Texsox @ Aug 7, 2007 -> 02:21 PM)
Nothing like a little dust up in the 'buster to move the day along. Different line up than vintage arguments. :cheers but fun never the less.

This damn cold is annoying and I have too much work to get to,

religion is responsible for all the colds in the world. J/k

Edited by GoSox05

QUOTE(Texsox @ Aug 7, 2007 -> 07:38 PM)
In case of a wild pitch?

Yep, either that or passing along colds... but that is only for... nevermind... :lolhitting

Man, we're all just not wanting to get stuff done today, aren't we?

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Aug 7, 2007 -> 02:43 PM)
Yep, either that or passing along colds... but that is only for... nevermind... :lolhitting

The transition to real world is tough enough, but with a stuffed up head I can't even think. I am sorting photos ikn Picasa and trying to put together some marketing stuff but it is driving me crazy.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Aug 7, 2007 -> 02:43 PM)

I worked real hard friday and monday. So this is my "I'm not gonna work that hard day".

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 7, 2007 -> 03:39 PM)
Whu'd I miss?

:huh:

Three topics with multiple posts per minute. Religion, Military, Politics. Good thing you were away, we didn't need another amoeba brained atheist running around spouting nonsense

QUOTE(Texsox @ Aug 7, 2007 -> 04:44 PM)
Three topics with multiple posts per minute. Religion, Military, Politics. Good thing you were away, we didn't need another amoeba brained atheist running around spouting nonsense

Well, if somebody would have let me know it was Light Work Tuesday I'd have been on and I'd have bought popcorn for everybody. :D

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 7, 2007 -> 08:52 PM)
Well, if somebody would have let me know it was Light Work Tuesday I'd have been on and I'd have bought popcorn for everybody. :D

cheap bastard, how about a nice microbrew :headbang