New help putting together a list

santo=dorf

QUOTE(Jim Spencer @ Aug 10, 2007 -> 11:09 AM)
Welcome to the Jungle - Guns n Roses :headbang

And look at them all crazy at this part...

"Do you know where you are.. you're in the jungle baby.. and you're gonna diiiieeeee... " :lol:

make it rain!

That was the one I was originally thinking of.

I'm not the one planning it, but the guy who is has never done it before. we're getting two topless waitresses for $75 an hour each, but I don't know what they'll do nor do I know anything about the music. So I'm taking the safe route by bringing my Ipod and looking for another stripper that isn't advertised as "topless waitress."

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Aug 10, 2007 -> 02:38 PM)

I'm not the one planning it, but the guy who is has never done it before. we're getting two topless waitresses for $75 an hour each, but I don't know what they'll do nor do I know anything about the music. So I'm taking the safe route by bringing my Ipod and looking for another stripper that isn't advertised as "topless waitress."

I hope your guy did his homework. I hired 2 topless waitresses for a bachelor party and they did exactly that....waited on us while being topless. They went around and gave guys beers and cocktails. I also hired a couple of actual strippers who performed a show.

QUOTE(retro1983hat @ Aug 10, 2007 -> 01:30 PM)
Joe Cocker also sang a version.

He did the 9 1/2 weeks version, right? I actually like that one better than the Tom Jones one. Especially having seen Jones sing it live... :unsure:

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Aug 10, 2007 -> 01:38 PM)

The waitresses aren't going to be doing any dancing..

If you want a dancer, hire a dancer.

IMO, fire the waitresses and hire a waiter and 2 dancers - ones that work "together" (if you know what I mean) are extermely popular these days. ;)

Actually, another one of my buddies had that for his party last weekend and supposedly it was horrible. The girls were already being paid a ton and they were going around the tables asking for $200 to perform an act. So there were awkard moments of silence and points in time were the girls were just standing around.

My buddy knows a couple of strippers in the area, so I'm going to see if he can help out.

Edited by santo=dorf

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Aug 10, 2007 -> 03:13 PM)
Actually, another one of my buddies had that for his party last weekend and supposedly it was horrible. The girls were already being paid a ton and they were going around the tables asking for $200 to perform an act. So there were awkard moments of silence and points in time were the girls were just standing around.

My buddy knows a couple of strippers in the area, so I'm going to see if he can help out.

The first bachelor party I ever went to was like that and that's exactly what happened. The topless waitress kept f***in with the groom telling him she'll do this and that. So his drunk ass kept nagging everyone for more money to pay this chick and we were all like we already pitched in for the f***in strippers that are coming. She would come to the tables and be like the groom is tryin gto collect yad ayada...and I'm like just get me a beer will you. I've been stading here empty for 10 minutes....there's f***in 12 guys here...can you do your job.