Cotts Gone?...

T R U

No OFFICIAL word yet...

So far Cotts is NOT involved in this deal.. thats just specualtion.. I wouldnt jump to any conclusions yet.. It could be Rauch

They THINK Cotts was involved but Gammons even said himself "Cotts probably involved because Rangers need pitching."

Cotts has not been OFFICIALLY involved in this deal!

Anyway, nice to see we acquire a power hittin CF! Excellent deal by KW even if Cotts is involved

I know he is a good prospect but we wanna win NOW not in 3 years, you have to do what you have to do sometimes

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gammons said "I am SURE Cotts is involved."

Thats just him thinking that the Rangers need pitching and they want Cotts, that doesnt mean it happened.. but yes, I wouldnt be suprised if Cotts is gone..

If we gave up Cotts, this deal f***ing sucks. Everett is a cancer in the clubhouse, is not a good CFer, does not like to play CF IIRC, and we now have s*** for starters in the minors.

And who are the other minor leaguers?

I just hope that Gary Glover was one of the other minor leaguers.

Seriously though, I bet the Jewster is gone too. Him or Ginter....and then like Jorge Nunez or something like that.

Gammons said Carl Everett has been traded to the Sox for THREE prospects, one of them possibly being Neil Cotts... That is ALL

No... I heard Gammons say He was sure Cotts was part of the deal. He literally said he was sure.

Gammons just said RIGHT NOW on baseball tonight Everett has been traded to the Sox and will play CF for 3 minor leaguers...

The deal will be done by 11 they need to agree on the 3rd minor leaguer..

Still no word on ANYONE in the deal headed to Texas... so Cotts may not be gone.. and the Rangers would prolly like someone who could pitch now or next year (Rauch) rather than someone who is 2 to 3 years away (Cotts)

Guest hotsoxchick1

just an fyi.. no mention of this in the post game show.....not yet anyhow.... i find that interesting....they did talk about robbie though in brief......

He said ... and I quote ... "I am sure Niel Cotts is part of this deal."

Yes I understand Yas, but that could just mean he was saying that is who he thinks will be involved. I didn't hear how he said it, but he just came back on talking about the deal and mentioned no minor leaguers. Said they are still trying to agree on the 3rd player.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Its not official sweetie. ;)

well gammons the butt head seems to think so if he reported it why wouldnt our guys report or make mention of it... seems stupid to me for them not to...........in other words the plug can be pulled on it anytime now.....right......

well gammons the butt head seems to think so if he reported it why wouldnt our guys report or make mention of it... seems stupid to me for them not to...........in other words the plug can be pulled on it  anytime now.....right......

yup.

well gammons the butt head seems to think so if he reported it why wouldnt our guys report or make mention of it... seems stupid to me for them not to...........in other words the plug can be pulled on it  anytime now.....right......

I'd say that at this time, yes. They are still kicking around one minor leaguer. If they cannot agree.......

Guest hotsoxchick1
I'd say that at this time, yes.  They are still kicking around one minor leaguer.  If they cannot agree.......

PULL THE FREAKIN PLUG NOW.............. this idea sucks........no everett..........

PULL THE FREAKIN PLUG NOW..............  this idea sucks........no everett..........

I love the idea. Aint goin anywhere with minor leaguers in our lineup. You and i have both been saying that all season.

If we gave up Cotts, this deal f***ing sucks.  Everett is a cancer in the clubhouse, is not a good CFer, does not like to play CF IIRC, and we now have s*** for starters in the minors.

Seriously though, I bet the Jewster is gone too.  Him or Ginter....and then like Jorge Nunez or something like that.

Yes he was a cancer in Boston but as of now since he moved to Texas he has been a solid citzen. Give him a chance before you call him a cancer.

If we gave up Cotts, this deal f***ing sucks.  Everett is a cancer in the clubhouse, is not a good CFer, does not like to play CF IIRC, and we now have s*** for starters in the minors.

Seriously though, I bet the Jewster is gone too.  Him or Ginter....and then like Jorge Nunez or something like that.

Yes he was a cancer in Boston but as of now since he moved to Texas he has been a solid citzen. Give him a chance before you call him a cancer.

Man this is crazy, this cancer talk. ANYONE ON THIS SITE, could be called a cancer if they were in a situation in which they were not happy to be in. Ive worked places where i wasnt happy and didnt have the best of attitudes. Rodman helped us win 3 rings and u cant get any worse than him.

Seriously, EVerett has had no problems since Boston...even Mo said that Boston was a nightmare. Its amazing how we can dwell on the past concerning some players. KW is out making the moves necessary to make a run NOW, and people are upset that he is trading players that may very well NEVER see the big leagues. But when he doesnt do anything to improve the team, people b**** and moan about him standing pat......Sounds like Damned if he does, damned if he don't

Seriously, EVerett has had no problems since Boston...even Mo said that Boston was a nightmare. Its amazing how we can dwell on the past concerning some players. KW is out making the moves necessary to make a run NOW, and people are upset that he is trading players that may very well NEVER see the big leagues. But when he doesnt do anything to improve the team, people b**** and moan about him standing pat......Sounds like Damned if he does, damned if he don't

Crazy arent they?

Guest hotsoxchick1

im not as upset over who he trades as to who he gets in return... everett is not high on my return list...........as matter of fact he doesnt even make the list...........if we deal lets deal for someone who will not only help out on the field but help out in the clubhouse as well.... gotta get some type of GOOD chemistry flowing if were gonna run for anything.......