What are the jets flying over Chicago?

Gregory Pratt

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Aug 16, 2007 -> 12:19 PM)
Yeah, it's practice for Air Show. A friend said, "Must be Blue Angels" but not this year.

They do every other year.

I wish I worked downtown this time of year. Hopefully the weather doesn't ruin the weekend.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Aug 16, 2007 -> 03:39 PM)
I hate air shows and believe them to be a waste of taxpayer dollars.

:lol: you've been paying taxes for at best 2-3 years...payroll taxes, to boot. I'm not exactly sure that's grounds for complaining...

I can't tmagine what you're going to sound like when you're paying property taxes...

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Aug 16, 2007 -> 04:06 PM)
:lol: you've been paying taxes for at best 2-3 years...payroll taxes, to boot. I'm not exactly sure that's grounds for complaining...

I can't tmagine what you're going to sound like when you're paying property taxes...

No, no, I'm not sure I'm one to b**** about taxes or the size of taxes, but I have an issue with the government spending thousands of dollars to find out why bugs have sex or to put on a stupid air show.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Aug 16, 2007 -> 04:09 PM)
No, no, I'm not sure I'm one to b**** about taxes or the size of taxes, but I have an issue with the government spending thousands of dollars to find out why bugs have sex or to put on a stupid air show.

Are you a homeowner in chicago yet?

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Aug 16, 2007 -> 03:09 PM)

Better than thousands on toilet seats and hammers. At least the former are somewhat entertaining.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Aug 16, 2007 -> 04:10 PM)
No.

You should see my tax sheet especially when they send out increase notices and break down what the extra money is going towards. our taxes are ridiculous. And thats not counting the 10 percent sales tax that we deal with everyday.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Aug 16, 2007 -> 03:12 PM)
Drunk?

Dry since December, thank you very much. :cheers

Seriously, the Air show is fun. Loosen up. There's a lot of other things to be pissed at the g'ment for wasting money on.

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 16, 2007 -> 04:14 PM)
Dry since December, thank you very much. :cheers

Seriously, the Air show is fun. Loosen up. There's a lot of other things to be pissed at the g'ment for wasting money on.

I'm not pissed off.

It's an indifferent hatred.

(Dear Grammar Nazis, plz spare me "you can't hate indifferently," because I can. Passive hatred baby.)