Fire in the hole.......busted

Kyyle23

Yeah, I dont see the humor in it either. Its one thing to prank someone you know like that(hopefully a friend who understands those types of pranks, and pulls them on you as well), but this was just mean spirited pranking of unsuspecting people.

QUOTE(Iwritecode @ Aug 16, 2007 -> 10:54 PM)
Another prank is to tape a sign to the drive-thru menu that says something like "Sing Happy Birthday and we'll give you a free hamburger" and then see how many people actually do it.

See, now that is kind of funny.

QUOTE(shoota @ Aug 17, 2007 -> 08:50 AM)
This is an old prank. I remember this from as far back as the early Bam Margera days. Still funny.

Are you kidding? Throwing a drink at somebody is funny? Please, explain to me how it is funny? I'm not talking about it being offensive or anything, I just don't get how this is funny. Is it just as funny if I yell "fire in the hole" and throw, say, an apple? Is it the brilliance of throwing a beverage that is funny? Does it matter if it is a carbonated drink, or is a glass of water just as funny? Obviously it isn't the reaction that is so hysterical, as the brave pranksters haul butt as fast as they can. So in theory it would be just as funny to yell "fire in the hole" and throw it as a brick wall. I guess the true comedy of this act is the combination of the words, fire-in-the-hole, and the object being hurled.

Seriously, if this is "comedy" then this explains how Steve-O has a career.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Aug 17, 2007 -> 01:37 PM)

Are you kidding? Throwing a drink at somebody is funny? Please, explain to me how it is funny? I'm not talking about it being offensive or anything, I just don't get how this is funny. Is it just as funny if I yell "fire in the hole" and throw, say, an apple? Is it the brilliance of throwing a beverage that is funny? Does it matter if it is a carbonated drink, or is a glass of water just as funny? Obviously it isn't the reaction that is so hysterical, as the brave pranksters haul butt as fast as they can. So in theory it would be just as funny to yell "fire in the hole" and throw it as a brick wall. I guess the true comedy of this act is the combination of the words, fire-in-the-hole, and the object being hurled.

It stems from the cultural stand point of having no respect for one another that has become an epidemic with society. Nobody gives a s*** about anyone anymore and the feelings of others mean nothing to society. Me first and who gives as s*** about anyone or anything else. The younger generation (I am 36 and it started with my generation) has no respect for elders, themselves or anyone surrounding them. Hence the rash or parents simply killing their kids because it is the easist thing to do.

Edited by Jenks Heat

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Aug 17, 2007 -> 01:37 PM)

Well no, I bet it's not funny at all if you're the guy wearing the drink. But if you're the 17 year old who threw it at him... :ph34r:

Edited by LosMediasBlancas