i am drunk

Heads22

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lost my phone over the weekend, and have a major, major gash on the top of my head, and grazes all over my body.

Drinking 5 nights in a row (and all day Saturday) will do that to you though I guess.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 26, 2008 -> 12:46 AM)
Yeah I'm drunk on a school night, what are you going to do about it?

Make fun of you for going to classes the first week of school. You'll have all semester for people to isolate you as the smelly, goofy looking kid.

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Aug 26, 2008 -> 12:03 PM)
I bet they're all hideously ugly though (well maybe not for Iowa standards).

You would be surprised how many girls are genuinely pretty in this part of the country.

and how many girls think they are genuinely pretty but should not be wearing that shirt and/or jeans

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Aug 26, 2008 -> 02:05 PM)
You would be surprised how many girls are genuinely pretty in this part of the country.

and how many girls think they are genuinely pretty but should not be wearing that shirt and/or jeans

Q. F. T.

Yeah midwest girl, even in places like Iowa and Nebraska and the Dakotas and Minnesota are very underrated, there is quality talent. Except in Wisconsin, the talent is very difficult to find up there and most of the talent you do find is originally from Illinois or some other midwest state.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Aug 26, 2008 -> 03:14 PM)
Iowa has some of the cutest girls of any state I've ever been too. I hate giving Heads credit, but its true.

Wait, Iowa is still arond? The way Heads was shamelessly promoting the mother nature thread I just assumed all the rainfall created another great lake, and now everyone within it lives like Waterworld.

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Aug 27, 2008 -> 07:50 AM)
Wait, Iowa is still arond? The way Heads was shamelessly promoting the mother nature thread I just assumed all the rainfall created another great lake, and now everyone within it lives like Waterworld.

Don't you have some Twins staffers to go jerk off or something?