i am drunk

Heads22

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Nov 20, 2008 -> 04:59 PM)
I pregamed for the pregame.

I really dont know where I went or how I got home.

I know how that goes. A couple weeks ago my fraternity had the Ying Yang Twins playing for us, and I started drinking way too early. So, I ended up puking outside the venue we had them at, and had to be taken home. Never made it inside. I don't remember any of it, but I regret it terribly. I supposedly missed an awesome night and an amazing concert.

so maybe you did make it to 80s night

Scattered reports of Duke passed out on the side of the road vomiting say otherwise. Apparently I was particularly belligerent and began arguing with inanimate objects. I do remember laying in shower for about 30 minutes before I was finally done throwing up and sober enough to climb into bed. Yea, it was one of those nights.

I almost joined a fraternity but I figure my personality mixed with constant access to unlimited alcohol would be a terrible mixture.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Nov 21, 2008 -> 12:32 AM)
I know how that goes. A couple weeks ago my fraternity had the Ying Yang Twins playing for us, and I started drinking way too early. So, I ended up puking outside the venue we had them at, and had to be taken home. Never made it inside. I don't remember any of it, but I regret it terribly. I supposedly missed an awesome night and an amazing concert.

Oh man, I was a s***show the night before the Oklahoma State game. While the team was off doing their thing, I decided I really wanted a lot of beer in my system, apparently. I started of with two at Hooters, then we made it back to the hotel bar, where a couple of the GAs kept buying for me.

The other video guy:

"Yeah, for about the last 90 minutes of the night, you sat at the bar just judging the world apparently, not saying a thing."

SO i was hgagving a great nightr and this girl comesu p to me, thing lead to the nextm and wer laying in my bed but every 15 timinutes hr fat friend i s knocking on the damn door and in the end i waned up masking fn of my friend who had sex with this girl on he period!!!!!!!!!! ;ajajaaj

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Nov 22, 2008 -> 03:33 AM)
in HRONOE OD ghead s, inbvest in conbdoms...cuz they workl.,

:lol: well, someone had a good night...

I'm pretty f***in drunk myself. went to the bars tonight and a fight broke out, which got the cops involved. Never a good sign as an underage kid in a 21 & up bar as they've been known to sometimes start Id'ing kids when that sort of thing happens. But whatever, we had a great time

• 2 weeks later...

I don't believe I'm technically drunk yet, but I just finished my second Boo Loo 1965 of the night. In addition to various juices and also some honey, the Boo Loo has 4.5 ounces of rum of four different varieties: Aged Demerara, PR Gold, dark Jamaican, and 151.

The blender is tempting me to mix up Boo Loo #3, but that might make for a hard morning.

#%#!!@!

1960s-era Hurricane with 4 oz jamaican dark rum, chased with a Trinidad Queen Park swizzle with 3 oz aged Demerara.

Damn you, Beachbum Berry and your Grog Log! There's at leaswt 3 more drinks I want to spin up tonight, but than I'd miss work tomorrow and lose my job.

Achy, switch ed from rum to rye for an eastern sour and immediately realize what a mistak that was. Old Everholt or not, switching from rum to ryte a the end of a night of drinking appeass thus far to be an ill-advised move.

Agai9n, I hold muself blamekless and blame Beachbum Berry.

yea drinidrunk!

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Dec 3, 2008 -> 01:56 AM)
Achy, switch ed from rum to rye for an eastern sour and immediately realize what a mistak that was. Old Everholt or not, switching from rum to ryte a the end of a night of drinking appeass thus far to be an ill-advised move.

Agai9n, I hold muself blamekless and blame Beachbum Berry.

yea drinidrunk!

If you lose your job, you always have posting at Soxtalk to fall back on! ;)

There's nobody right noew other than me right now who coudl even go down to the levy drinking whiskey and rye because nobody eles even has aby rye.

This'll Be the day that I die. . /7th. . maj

and the three men I admired most were alwasy Moe, Latty ands Cjurley anyway.

Edited by FlaSoxxJim

Beer widgets are a great excuse to open just one more. I have to go speak to an elementary school now. Life sucks.

Thirty years ago I would have been promising myself to "never do this again".

I will.