i am drunk

Heads22

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Dec 8, 2008 -> 09:57 PM)
Your alive?!?! :o

Your alive what?? ;)

Sorry, Grammar Police in the drunk thread is probably bad form.

I am on the verge of inebriation though, having just received a new tiki drink book and getting down to mixing up a good many of the recipes.

My main man here just came back from a tacky Christmas party. He preceded to pass out in the hallway and was unmovable for about an hour until he got up and went to his room. That was my Saturday night for ya. I was hammered too when I filmed this... Some of yall wanted more stories in this thread, well, this hopefully is better than just a story. Though, it may only be funny to me b/c it's my buddy. Thought I would share nonetheless.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Aug 18, 2007 -> 10:54 PM)
also, whiule i feel financially inclined, the housing market sucks right now. stick with pumpkins. i feel they will experience an substantial growth period into october.,

I hope SOMEONE took my advice to stay away from housing.

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Dec 23, 2008 -> 10:45 PM)
I am not drunk.

So, I bought a 12-pack of Bud Light last night cuz it was on sale for $5.99. How can you pass that up, right? That stuff must be non alcoholic. Seriously, I pounded down 6 and didn't even realize it.

Isn't Bud Light the best selling beer in the U.S?

EDIT: I am not drunk

1. Bud Light

2. Budweiser

3. Miller Lite

4. Coors Light

5. Corona Extra

6. Natural Light

7. Heineken

8. Michelob Ultra Light

9. Busch Light

10. Miller High Life

http://www.realbeer.com/blog/?p=230

Edited by tommy

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Dec 21, 2008 -> 05:04 AM)
I am in fact, drunk. It's fantastic. No one on this stie except me cares abotu ISU baketball but me, I am purposeflyu not correcting my spellig mistakes like I normally do.

buzzed, as a fellow ISU student. ISU b-ball is good but has no inside game at all. O an d Champ are awesome but Sampay and Dinma "Stonehands" Odiakosa won't get us anywhere. I miss Slack.

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Dec 23, 2008 -> 10:45 PM)
I am not drunk.

So, I bought a 12-pack of Bud Light last night cuz it was on sale for $5.99. How can you pass that up, right? That stuff must be non alcoholic. Seriously, I pounded down 6 and didn't even realize it.

Isn't Bud Light the best selling beer in the U.S?

I would have looked for the 24 to see if it was cheaper. If it wasn't, I would have bought two 12-packs and had atleast one of them down in 3-4 hours.