i am drunk

Heads22

Dont u hate iut when u are pissed, and u go 2 a club, and u cant here a damn thing chicks a talin to u about. I swear I could have gotten laid tonight if I wasn't deaf/ )And yes i am pissed while i am writing this, WOOOOOOO()

aND WITESOXFAN INVEST IN SOME RICE STOCKS OR SOMETHING I DON'T CARE, THATS MY INVESTEMENT ADVICE FOR THE WEEK.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Oct 19, 2007 -> 10:23 AM)
Dont u hate iut when u are pissed, and u go 2 a club, and u cant here a damn thing chicks a talin to u about. I swear I could have gotten laid tonight if I wasn't deaf/ )And yes i am pissed while i am writing this, WOOOOOOO()

aND WITESOXFAN INVEST IN SOME RICE STOCKS OR SOMETHING I DON'T CARE, THATS MY INVESTEMENT ADVICE FOR THE WEEK.

The best part about this post is that its at 10:23 AM for those living in CST. If only you weren't down under.. :P

QUOTE(Felix @ Oct 20, 2007 -> 02:13 AM)
The best part about this post is that its at 10:23 AM for those living in CST. If only you weren't down under.. :P

Yeah too bad I started about 8 hours after that time down here, would have made for an interesting day at work.

I expect some good stuff from you tonight Alex.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jan 19, 2008 -> 08:57 PM)
See, you responded. You said you wouldn't. Balta wins.

NOT TO YOIIU LOSER FACE.

i win

but i lose

wwhere is the people i know

they left me

cayse what

yea what

now what

DRINK