i am drunk

Heads22

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, i was todl yb soxasce to come in here and post in the drubnkj thrwad. unfornately i dont have adcieve about tsocks like the heads did so il say invest in bushdc light and heinken klight becausein im gonna bruy a l ont.

anfd ona side not e; swixsher swerets blooow.

\one mtore thibng. what is with the widem mouth air thing in the coooris light canss> whar doeoes it doo>

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Mar 31, 2008 -> 02:45 AM)
OK, i was todl yb soxasce to come in here and post in the drubnkj thrwad. unfornately i dont have adcieve about tsocks like the heads did so il say invest in bushdc light and heinken klight becausein im gonna bruy a l ont.

\one mtore thibng. what is with the widem mouth air thing in the coooris light canss> whar doeoes it doo>

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

And the young lad smoked his 1st cigar. What a day for ya Slav. :lol:

Ia thiss were yiou poat stugf wen you)re drtunk/ Holllly sjhuit IOm tortaly biomber. Hey. IO do thei bdefoer ebery iosinj day.

Goooooo whjtie Sox!@ Beinf on Savatjhia yie bid as clowm the Six ate goinna clober uyiu i"n abiuytr to pazz oit oih im gionna puhe agen

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Mar 31, 2008 -> 02:11 AM)

Wooooooow.

That Coors Light wide mouth vent cans? Great for beer bong pouring fyi.

Yeah, so tonight was Margarita Monday at he fraterintiy house and we had a great turnout... Some incredibly hot girls made it by tonight. IT was aswesome!!~

Wow, that was really hard to type... I'm so f***e dup...

Edit: I just ate some kraft easy mac and it was aweosme... What a great food when drunk... Damn, I have a class at 9:40 that I probalby won't wake up for, and a test later today that I haven't studied for at all yet. I'm an idot...

Edited by dasox24

QUOTE(dasox24 @ Apr 1, 2008 -> 03:20 AM)
Yeah, so tonight was Margarita Monday at he fraterintiy house and we had a great turnout... Some incredibly hot girls made it by tonight. IT was aswesome!!~

Wow, that was really hard to type... I'm so f***e dup...

Edit: I just ate some kraft easy mac and it was aweosme... What a great food when drunk... Damn, I have a class at 9:40 that I probalby won't wake up for, and a test later today that I haven't studied for at all yet. I'm an idot...

Margarita Monday > 9:40 class

Hot girls > test

That's all the studying you need to worry about

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Apr 1, 2008 -> 04:32 AM)

Hot girls > test

Says the guy that left the chat yesterday for a study session :P

QUOTE(Felix @ Apr 1, 2008 -> 09:23 AM)
Says the guy that left the chat yesterday for a study session :P

That's low, I am clueless in the class and I felt the karma that the Sox were going to lose anyways because they were getting f***ed. So I have legit reasons.

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Apr 1, 2008 -> 03:39 PM)
That's low, I am clueless in the class and I felt the karma that the Sox were going to lose anyways because they were getting f***ed. So I have legit reasons.

What are they? You didn't address them in your post...

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Apr 1, 2008 -> 04:39 PM)

;)

I know the feeling, and don't blame you at all in reality. I just felt obligated to make that comment, given the situation.

QUOTE(The Beast @ Apr 2, 2008 -> 01:10 AM)
Are you guys all sharing your drunk stories, come on now, seriesly?

I wouldn't say they are stories, per se, but rather people coming on here, getting drunk, and then attempting to type.

I usually just cruise around the boards a bit when I'm hammered, but it's no big deal.

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Apr 1, 2008 -> 03:32 AM)

Hot girls > test

Okay, so yeah, did not remember posting that until just now when I read your reply to my post. But, then I read the Easy Mac comment and it came back to me a little, haha...

And no, I did not make my 9:40 class... or my 12:40. But, I think I did well on that test b/c I went in to see my teacher for like an hour before the test and she helped me out quite a bit. And yes, the hot girls in my room are what made me say "screw studying" and I'm glad I did b/c it all worked out in the end.

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Apr 2, 2008 -> 01:29 AM)
I wouldn't say they are stories, per se, but rather people coming on here, getting drunk, and then attempting to type.

I usually just cruise around the boards a bit when I'm hammered, but it's no big deal.

(Now I'm just being a jackass because I missed that one thread) but, come on now, seriesly, why would you do something like that?