Pet camel kills Australian woman while apparently trying to have sex

Texsox

Pet camel kills Australian woman while apparently trying to have sex

BRISBANE, Australia (AP) - An Australian woman was killed by a pet camel given to her as a 60th birthday present after the animal apparently tried to have sex, police said Sunday.

The woman, whose name was not released, was killed Saturday at her family's sheep and cattle ranch near Mitchell, 600 kilometres west of the Queensland state capital Brisbane, state police Detective Senior Constable Craig Gregory said.

The 10-month-old male camel - weighing about 150 kilograms - knocked the woman to the ground, lay on top of her, then exhibited what police suspect was mating behaviour, Gregory said.

QUOTE(dasox24 @ Aug 20, 2007 -> 04:03 AM)
Man, that just grosses me out b/c I think about what if that happened to me. Getting f***ed in the ass by a camel... Not so funny anymore.

You are assuming that you are even attractive to camels to begin with. Maybe to a camel you are just plain fugly. :huh

Cal: We went to Tijuana, Mexico, you know? And we thought it would be fun, you know, to go to a show. Everybody says you gotta check out one of these shows. And... it's a woman f**kin' a horse. We get there and we think it's gonna be awesome and... it is not as cool as it sounds like it's gonna be. It's kinda gross.

Andy Stitzer: Yeah.

Cal: You think "A woman f***in' a horse" and you get there and... it's a woman f***ing a horse.

Cal: It was really giving it to her. And you know what? To be honest I just felt bad for her, we all just felt bad for her.

Cal: I kinda felt bad for the horse!

Andy Stitzer: Wow, that's something.