Textbook Strategies

Texsox

QUOTE(Soxy @ Aug 29, 2007 -> 12:31 PM)
Ha. Learning also doesn't really change much. That being said, I heart (conditioning and) learning

Also, if you look in the reference section of your book, and see R. Miller (he's kind of a big deal)--he's my professor. f***ing genius. Absolute genius.

I am really looking forward to this class. It is with one of my favorite professors and I love learning also. Actually I enjoy most everything on the positive side of the Psychology College. Disorders just don't excite me as much. I'll leave that to the half empty people.

He's using Hergenhahn and Olson's text.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Aug 29, 2007 -> 01:37 PM)
I am really looking forward to this class. It is with one of my favorite professors and I love learning also. Actually I enjoy most everything on the positive side of the Psychology College. Disorders just don't excite me as much. I'll leave that to the half empty people.

He's using Hergenhahn and Olson's text.

Never seen that one. We generally use Domjan or Hilgard's. The undergrad's usually hate them because they are dense and really focus on learning and behavior (I don't rember any discussion about stuff like Dollard and Miller's discussion about learning and personality theory. You will have to let me know how that one is.

Ugh, I just spent $146.25 on a biology book today... I have already missed a HW assignment, and have another due tomorrow, so I decided to pony up and pay for the book. Luckily, I also got my financial aid check today, so that offset the sadness over losing $150.